Chapter Fifteen

*Thea POV*
"I'll miss you? A?." Nate re reads the note.

"is this like some Pretty Little Liars shit?" Nate asks.

"Motherfucker!" Tayler slams his fists.

"Tayler?" I whisper. He turns away from us and walks in to the kitchen grabbing his phone and walking to the front door.

"Cody!" He shouts. "Cody appears from nowhere and Tayler talks to him before they both exit the house.

I follow them out to his Tesla and he gets in.

"Thea stay here!" Tayler shouts over at me before getting in to the car.

"Not a chance am I letting you go over there by yourself!"

"Guys?" Kelianne calls just as I'm about to get in to the car.

"Kelianne! Tell Nate to call Bryce now!" She runs back in to the house.

I put on my belt and Tayler speeds up the driveway.

"Tayler. We don't need to do this. This is what he wants!" I plead to him.

"We've stayed silent for two months Thea, while he ran his mouth. I'm done with this."

My phone rings and I check the caller ID

Bryce

"Bryce...I'm putting you on speaker. I'm with Tayler and Cody. Please put some sense in to him"

"Tayler?" He calls.

"Don't even try talk me out of this man!" Tayler replies back.

"I'm not. We're on the way. How far out are ye?"

"Bryce!" I shriek

"We'll be there in twenty minutes."

Bryce disconnects before I can argue.

The next twenty minutes consists of me begging Tayler to turn around and I don't even realise I'm petrified of seeing him.

As we near closer to the Drip Crib, I notice Bryce's car pulled up obviously waiting for Tayler. Tayler beeps his horn notifying Bryce he's here. I look back in the mirror and Bryce follows.

We park up on the road instead of driving up to the house. We get out of the car and I look back at Bryce, Jaden and Noah getting out.

I walk in front of five them and attempt again to stop them.

"Guys please. Can we not do this. I'm literally begging you all!"

"Thea! You do realise what he sent was basically a fucking death threat right?!" Bryce stares at me.

They walk past me and walk up the drive. We can hear music from behind the house and the guys automatically walk around the side of the house.

It's only the boys of the house there and they seem to be filming content.

"Eh yo Abel. Look who's here." Sebastian calls out.

I look over and clock eyes with him and I get flashbacks from that night.

"Can I help you ?" Andrew walks over, standing right in front of Tayler's face.

"It's okay Andrew. I think someone just missed me and got a lift over here?" Abel smirks suddenly appearing in front of me.

"Stay away from her! Tayler walks over and pushes me behind him and Bryce protectively.

"She's the one standing in my garden?"

"We know you sent her the rose." Bryce grits through his teeth.

"Rose? I sent no rose. Why would I send a gift to someone who truly and deeply broke my heart." He mocks placing a hand on his heart.

Tayler suddenly shoves him and he loses his footing and stumbles back on the ground.

Abel jumps and shoves him back. "Want to try that again pretty boy." Abel shouts. Their foreheads are touching and just their just staring at each other.

"You know what?" Tayler stands back with his hands up. "Not worth my time." Tayler walks backwards before turning around. He places his hand in mine and we walk away.

"Keep walking Thea and don't stop." He whispers.

"Huh?"

I then hear a smack. I stop and look back. Abel is on the floor with Sebastian.

"Thea. Walk. Now." Tayler gently pulls at me.

Bryce and Jaden are shaking their hands clearly after punching them.

Andrew goes for Bryce and Jaden but realises he's outnumbered when he sees its four against one.

The boys are following behind and we walk down the drive and stand by the cars

"He wants to play games Thea, then we're playing back." Tayler guides me to the car. "Simple"