Chapter Twenty - Six

~A few days later~

*Thea POV*

"Just like that! It's just dropped?!" I whisper shout at my lawyer.

I turn as I hear someone walking in. I turn around to see Kelianne walking towards the counter with drinks from Starbucks.

"Two seconds!" I mouth at her.

"He bought his way out. You know that right?!" I snap back before hanging up and throwing my phone on the counter.

"Uggghhhh!" I groan, running my fingers through my head.

"Who was that?" Kelianne asked while putting the straws in to the cups.

"My lawyer. All charges have been dropped against that prick!" I tilt my head back defeated.

"What?! How is that even possible."

"He doesn't know. But I do. He got on to daddy and bought his way out!"

"So what now?" She asks handing me my coffee.

"Wel-"

"Oh wait! That's not the decaf one. This is." She hands me the correct drink.

"Well. Looks like we're screwed. Is one of them for Tayler?"

She hands me a sweet tea. I take it from her. I pick up my phone and grab medication for Tayler.

I head up to our bedroom where Tayler is still sleeping.

I close the door behind me and walk over to our bed. I place my phone, the drink and painkillers on the bedside table next to me.

"Tayler." I whisper gently shaking his shoulder. 

He stirs slightly, before slowly opening his eyes.

"Hi baby." He croaks. I gently help to sit him up on the bed and place a kiss on his lips. I lean back and grab his drink and tablets and hand them to him.

"How did you sleep?" I ask as I watch him swallow the tablets.

"Surprisingly good. I think I passed out to be honest? You?"

"Yeah I slept okay. Been awake a couple of hours though. The lawyer called." I informed him not meeting his eyes.

"And?" He asks setting down his drink.

I sigh. "All charges were dropped against him Tay."

"What? You have got to be kidding me Thea?" He shouts.

I wince as he raises his voice and he quickly noticed.

"Sorry!" He sighs. "I'm just sick of him getting away with shit."

"I know babe. As am I. But we'll get him. He's going to slip up again." I try to reassure him.

We're interrupted by a knock on the door and Kelianne sticks her head.

"Sorry guys, but you may want to check TikTok room." She tells us handing us her phone.

Bryce Hall and Jaden Hossler seen at drip crib smashing and damaging members cars

I'm going to kill him.

"I'll be back." I get up from the bed.

"Thea? Where are you going?" Tayler asks as I grab my things.

"Sway. I'll be be back in a while. Look after him." I say to Kelianne as I walk out of the room.

"Thea!" I hear them call out.

~At Sway~

"Bryce?!!" I shout walking in the doors of Sway.

"Jaden?!!" I continue to shout. Looking for the two.

"Where the hell are you both?!"

"Thea?" Noah appears from the kitchen.

"Where are they?" I question him.

Before he answers I hear Bryce's voice coming from the back at the gym area.

I storm out and walk out to my brother. When I get out there Bryce, Jaden and Josh are working out.

"Thea?" Bryce looks over as he sees me walking out. "What's up?"

"What's up?" I repeat his question. "What's up? Oh I dunno Bryce. Maybe it's the fact you two idiots started trashing drip crib last night huh?"

"Is everything okay?" Noah asks appearing next to me.

"Loo-" I cut him off.

"No you look. What the hell were you both thinking?! Has no one realised that now their coming back for something. Then you will do something. It's a back and forth battle. Are you actually this this stupid. The two of ye." I snap at them both.

"Are we stupid?" Bryce lowers his tone. "I believe that would be you!"

"Excuse me?" I question.

"Well you were stupid enough to get with him. You were stupid enough to stay with him after he beat you. You were stupid enough not to open your mouth when he was beating you. You were stupid enough not to report him!"

"Bryce! Enough!" Jaden warns him.

"No. She wants answers to our actions she getting them."

"Your boyfriend was knocked out because of him. All our lives have changed because you had a relationship with him. So are we the ones who are stupid?"

He pauses while tears begin stinging my eyes.

"No that would be you. He must of knocked any sense you had left out of you or maybe not hard enough." He spits.

"Fuck you man!" Noah shoved him.

I just stand there and nod. I turn my back on the four boys in front. I walk out to my car trying to fight the tears threatening to spill.

"Thea. Wait up!" I recognise Jadens voice but I continue to ignore him. I unlock my car and get in. I reverse out and leave.

He's right. This is all my fault. Everyone is in this position because of me.

It's my fault.