Chapter 3

Third Person P.O.V
-
It was all a hectic mess. Cars surrounding Tyler, Deakon on his knees sobbing out, sirens coming from left and right. The place Tyler on a stretcher with a neck brace. Deakon got up and followed them into the ambulance. He was silent until they started hooking her up to wires.
Tyler's P.O.V
-
I am in a heavy black cloud. Nothing to see. Nothing to hear. Just this heaviness in my whole body. So heavy that I cannot move. I can't remember how to open my eyes. Then I start to hear noises. The buzz of machines. Clicking of feet near me.Quiet talking. I lie still. I strain to hear and makes sense of it all. No idea. Where am I and why? Next I feel some light shining on my closed eyes - a pink glow. I struggle to open them. Success. I am in a bright white place. Someone is bending over me. He says my name. And again. I try to remember how to talk. No words come, but I blink hard. Again he calls me. Again I try to answer. Suddenly I clear my throat. I think I am about to shout. But all that comes out is a tiny whisper 'What happened?".
"You ran into the middle of the road." A voice strained. I can just make out that voice. It was Deakon. I tried to sit up. My arms wouldn't let me. "What are you doing here?" Trying to calm my voice down, "Erm... because... ya know...-"
"Get to the point." I was getting angry by the minute. Deakon stood up, stared at me and said something that I never would have imagined him saying that to me. "Because I care about you! Are you happy now that you've heard what you've wanted to hear!" I was in complete shock. "Are you kidding me? So the way you show that you care about me is beating me up?!" I screeched at him. I pushed myself up with all my might. " I know it was wrong of me, Ty. Just plea-"
"Out." I interrupted him. "Please, Ty" " Out. Or else!" I was this close to pressing the button so security would come and take him away.
He looked at me with guilt in his eyes, "I'm sorry.." And then he left. I know he was. How pathetic am I? I should have just forgive him. 'Forgive and forget' everyone says. I might be able to forgive but I will never forget.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ooh! Drama with Ty and Deakon! I promise BAM will come in the next chapter! This was my best chapter, spent 3 hours on it because I had a writer's block. Hope you like it - Brianna x