Chapter 2

Tyler's P.O.V
-
"Mum can I go out?" I shout from the top of my lungs from my room. "Yeah, yeah sure." Again she didn't care. Most people would think it's awesome having a parent that lets you do anything that you want, but that's not the case. When you them to help you with your homework they can't be bothered to, you tell them you're getting bullied they don't do anything. I pull on a pair of black leggings and throw on a plain white top then strap on my boots. It was snowing today. We never get snow in England, surprisingly. I grab my phone and coat and walk out the door. I swear it was only 2 minutes until I bumped into my crush. I tucked my hair in and pulled my hood up hoping he didn't notice me. He did.
"Hey, Loser." I pretended I didn't hear and started walking a little faster. I started to hear footsteps getting closer by the second. I picked up the speed until I turned into full on sprinting. But there was no point since he is way faster than me. He grabbed me by the hand and pinned me against the wall of the flats. I don't know why I still like him. He's always been so nice to me when he's not around his friends but as soon as he's with his gang he's nasty. I knew what was gonna happen. I felt a sting throughout my face. He'd slapped me, pushed me to the ground and started kicking me with his friends. And I just took it because I deserve it. I am the fat, ugly cow he said I am. I can't deal with it anymore. I manage to pick myself up after lying on the ground for the past hour. "It's time I do something about this." I thought. I waited for on going traffic. I saw a car coming up at a high speed. This was my chance and I took it. I was knocked unconscious but was aware of all the conversation going on.
"Tyler!" sobbed a voice. I knew that voice. It was him, the boy that had just kicked me to the curb. Deakon. Everything stopped
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ooooh! Intense. This was a shitty chapter. Please forgive me! Who the fuck does Deakon think he is? What do you think will happen next? - Brianna x