Rain storm (18+)

Kenma decided to invite his best friend Hinata over for dinner with him and his mom. He thought Hinata was kinda cute for a while but he never thought any further. He decided to text Hinata.

-Shoyo.

Oh Kenma!! Whats up?

-Do you want to come over for dinner?

Sure I'll be over in a little bit!

-Cool c u.

Kenma got happy at Hinatas response. Since he would be able to see his best friend again.

Hinata arrived about an hour and a half later. "

Oh my gosh! Kozume!! Whats for dinner I am STARVING!" Hinata yelled as he engulfed his bestfriend into a hug.

"Still as energetic as always" Kenma slightly laughed hugging Hinata back.

"Hi Shoyo. Welcome back." Kenmas mom walked out drying a dish. "Were having homemade meat buns I know they're your favorite."

"MRS KENMA NO WAY!!!" Hinata yelled.

She laughed a little "hush we don't want to srartle the neighborhood."

"Oh right." Hinata blushed "My bad."

"Oh dear." Kenmas mom looked out the window. "It looks like there's a huge storm coming. We better not keep you long so you can get home before it hits. They should be ready now let's eat."

We all walked into the dining room and sat down as Kenmas mom brought in the homemade meat buns.

"Wow these are amazing!!" Hinata said with his mouth full. "Oh sorry" he swallowed his food "sorry for my terrible manners" Hinata blushed again.

"Shoyo you don't need to be so formal" Kenma laughed.

"Oh no!!" Kenmas mom said as she stared into the living room from her seat. "The storm hit we must have lost track of time. Shoyo dear do you want to stay here for the night theres no way I could allow you out right now."

"Um only if it's not a bother to you guys.."

"Oh of course not dear! You can sleep in Kozumes room tonight"

Hinata looks over at Kenma to see what he thinks. "I dont care shoyo why are you looking at me like I'll say no or something"

"O-oh alright" Hinata laughs.

"Now let's finish up dinner so you boys aren't stuck at the table all night."

They all finished up their dinner and Hinata and Kenma headed to Kenmas room.

"Do you want to take a shower?" Kenma asked.

"I didnt bring any extra clothes. I can take one when I get home tomorrow"

"You can borrow a pair of mine its no big deal." Kenma dug through his drawers getting clothes for Hinata.

"Oh thank you Kozume! I won't take long" Hinata said headed towards the bathroom.