Don't be shy (18+)

This is a request from my friend. They don't want to be tagged.

This is a Yamaguchi x Tsukishima one shot.

Yamaguchi woke up ready for practice. He was excited to see Tsukishima. He has had a crush on him for a really long time. He's always tried to hint but Tsukishima is really dense

Yamaguchi go ready for school and began his walk over to Tsukishimas house so they could walk to school together.

Once Tsukishima stepped out of his house they began their long walk to school. They just talked like normal when Yamaguchi had a sudden idea.

Yamaguchi looked to his side acting like he saw something. His original plan was to just accidentally bump into Tsukishima and briefly grab his ass and act like he didn't mean to to tease him. However that is not what happened.

Once Yamaguchi looked away he tripped over a rock.

Tsukishima immediately grabbed him inorder too keep balance he had to whip the boy around to face him causing their faces to be mere inches apart.

"A-ahh Baka. Watch where you're going" Tsukishima suttered and blushed.

"Sorry Kei." Yamaguchi whispered which caused a shiver to run down Tsukishimas body.

He stood the boy up and they continued their walk to the morning practice.

‐-----‐--

After school Tsukishima and Yamaguchi headed to practice. Yamaguchi looked over to a half naked Tsukishima and a light blush covered his face so he looked away immediately.

Tsukishima definitely noticed this.

"Hey Yams."

"Oh whats up Tsukki?" Yamaguchi answered as if he wasn't just checking him out.

"My brother is inviting a few of his friends over for the night and I don't want to deal with that bull. Do you mind if I stay at yours?"

"I don't mind Tsukki. You don't need to ask remember?"

Tsukishima smirked glad the boy said that.

"Cool well walk together then."

With that the boys started on their Journey home.

---------------

Once they arrived at Yamaguchis house Yamaguchis mom greeted Tsukishima with a big grin.

"Oh Kei!! How have you been?!"

"Pretty well Mrs. Yamaguchi."

"Please Kei! We've been over this! Call me Kimiko! Or Kim if you would like!"

"Of course sorry Kimiko."

"Come now. What would you boys like for dinner?!"

"Whatevsr you would like to make." They said in unison.

"Oh you boys never change. Go on and have fun ill call you when dinners ready."

"Alright thank you mom." Yamaguchi called as we walked away.

"OH! Tadashi I'm going over to a friend's house tonight for our 10 year friendiversary! Ill be out all night till about 4pm tomorrow. Will you boys be able to handle food until then?"

"Of course mom. Kei is a really good cook." Yamaguchi looked over at Tsukishima and he was just blushing.

"Oh thats wonderful! Have fun then boys." They left as Yamaguchis mom continued to prepare to make dinner.