Give it back. (18+)

This is another request. She still doesn't want tagged😂. Its alright i got you boo.

This is a Kuroo x Kenma.

(Happy birthday to the hot piece of meat know as Tetsurou Kuroo)

---------

Kuroo had noticed that Kenma was acting up lately. Always ignoring Kuroo, on his game at all hours which wasn't out of the usual but this seemed different. Going to bed at later hours even if there was a game. Taking his dinner to his room instead of eating with Kuroo. Something was off.

Kuroo was thinking this as he walked into the house he shared with Kenma.

"Im home!" He called out. With no response making him sigh. "Kenma! Are you here?" Silence. He walked towards their room and hear the smashing of buttons. He walked in and saw Kenma with his switch in hand and earphones on so loud he could hear the music. "Well that explains that." Kuroo mumbled to himself.

Kuroo waved a had infront of Kenmas face which make him jump. He paused his game and music and took his headphones out.

"Kuro. You scared me."

"I just got here. I'm off early today. Why is your music so loud youre going to go deaf."

"Because it can be."

"...okay"

"Want me to make dinner tonight?"

This make Kuroo laugh. "We both know you can't cook"

"Rude maybe I've been practicing."

"Okay you can cook tonight" Kuroo smirks.

"Thanks. "

Kenma heads to the kitchen and makes enchiladas.

"Kenma. What are you making it actually smells good."

"Enchiladas"

"Mmmm. When will they be done?" Kuroo wraps his hands around Kenma.

"Like ten minutes Kuro"

"I guess we'll find out how much you've been practicing in 10 minutes.

------

"Done!" Kenma called from the kitchen signaling for Kuroo to go to the dining room.

They sat down at the table and started eating their food.

"Woah kenma this is actually good!"

"Wow did you think it wouldn't be?"

"Well in the past you haven't really been the best of cooks."

"My mom taught me the recipe when I went over last weekend."

"Your mom should teach you more. I would always est your cooking."

Something sparked in Kenmas  eyes and he looked down at the table.

"What is it Kenma are you okay?"

"I dont think that yours could be that good. Let me have a bite." Kenma swooped his fork down towards Kuroos plate taking a chunk of his enchilada and shoving it into his mouth.

"KENMA! WHAT THE HELL YOU HAVE YOUR OWN!!" Kuroo exclaimed.

"I ate it all."

"Go get another one!!"

"Too lazy!"

"Well dont take more!!" Kuroo caught Kenmas hand as he swooped again.

"What are you gonna do about it." The same spark came back to his eyes.