Amnesia?

Izuku is on the roof of a building. Staring at the sunset. He recalls what his idol told him a few weeks ago.

"I'm sorry young man, but without a quirk, I don't think you can be a hero"

He recalls his mother's words when he was four.

"I'm sorry Izuku, I wish things were different."

He recalls his father's words when he discovered Izuku is quirkless.

"Your worthless, a quirkless loser, you are no son of mine! I don't know why that bitch still take care of you!" He said before punching Izuku.

He recalls his father's words at his mother's funeral.

"I don't know why that bitch decided to protect you, I despise you, you are no son of mine, I DISOWNED YOU!"

He then recalls the words of his childhood friend a few days ago.

"You know there is a fast way to get a quirk, Take a swan dive off the roof and wish for a quirk in your next life!"

Izuku smiled remembering his past. Tears flow down his cheeks.

"Why must I suffer all this?" He asks as he jumps down the roof.

He saw the ground came closer as he closes his eyes ready for the impact.

Red painted on the walls and street.

Someone walks into the alley and found Izuku bloodied body.

She checked for a heartbeat. She sighs in relief as she calls for her father.

Days later

Izuku opens his eyes and saw he is in a white room. He looks around and saw the nurse enter the room.

The nurse seeing that Izuku have wake up ran out and called for the doctor.

A question form in Izuku mind, where am I?

The doctor enters the room with the nurse from before along with the girl.

"Are you feeling alright?" The doctor asks.

Izuku nods.

"What is your name?"

"I-Izuku"

"Your family name?" The doctor asks again.

"I-I don't know," Izuku said.

"Oh my, well rest up for a bit and we will talk again later." The doctor told Izuku as he leaves the room.

Outside the room

"I'm sorry miss shield, but it seems like Izuku suffers from amnesia." The doctor told the girl.

"I see,"

"It appears that he only remembers his first name at the moment." The doctor told her his conclusion.

"I understand, thanks for your effort doctor." She said as she bows.

She then enters the room.

"Hi!" She said with an energetic voice.

(Izuku POV)

"Hi!" A blonde girl with glasses greets me.

"Beautiful" I mutter.

She then asks me. "What is your name?"

"I-Izuku," I said stuttering.

"Nice to meet you Izuku! My name is Melissa, Melissa Shield." The girl named Melissa introduce herself.

"Nice to meet you too Shield,"

"Oh please call me Melissa," She said.

"Alright,"

"So do you remember anything other than your name?" Melissa ask.

"No, sorry"

"Don't apologize." "If you need anything call for me I'll help you," Melissa said smiling.

"Thanks"

Timeskip to I-Island

(Third Person POV)

Izuku has been discharged from the hospital and his bills were paid by Melissa. Izuku felt bad that Melissa is paying for his medical bills but Melissa insist to pay for him.

Melissa originally planned to meet All might and fly back to I-Island, but her plan changed a little due to meeting Izuku.

Since Izuku don't know who his parents were, Melissa offer him to stay at her place in I-Island (well forced since Izuku didn't really have a choice in that matter)

Izuku and Melissa flew back to I-Island and there Izuku met David Shield.

Melissa has explained Izuku circumstances to David and David was gladly accept Izuku's company.

Melissa brought Izuku to I-Island to use her machine to learn of Izuku past.

One of her machines allows her to look into someone's memory either the said person remembers those memories or not.

After explaining it to Izuku, Izuku gladly follows her since he also wants to learn of his past.

David and Melissa are now ready to look into Izuku's memory, Izuku is now waiting patiently as he is excited to learn of his past.

After looking into his memories, David and Melissa have a grim look.

They felt bad for Izuku. In his memories what they saw was the downfall of Izuku life since he was four.

When he was a kid he was deemed quirkless and bullied by his classmates. His father abused him for his state. He only has his mother, but that was gone too. Then they saw him took his own life and fall to his death.

It was just a matter of luck that Izuku was still alive and well.

Oh man, that was a good idea not gonna lie, too bad I couldn't write that. :/ Again if any of you want to write a fanfic based on ideas in this book go for it, just tell me if you did I want to read it too.