Zero Drawback

Izuku has just finish inheriting All might power. He is currently going home to have breakfast and take a shower before heading for the entrance exam.

He has a quirk, a quirk that allows him to emits and manipulates fire to his will. When he was told of the quirk, the doctor also told him the drawback of it. Its drawback was that if it overused he could get nausea and fainted for a whole day. That's why he never told anyone he has a quirk.

Only Inko and a few selective people who know of his quirk.

Izuku is currently at the front gates. He keeps his mother's wish for his luck in his heart. As he enters the gate he accidentally trips and falling face-first to the ground.

Luckily, a girl saves her. She talks about how it'll be bad luck if he were to fall before the exam and then ask if Izuku is nervous as well as she was.

She then leaves Izuku speechless as he never had a chance to reply to her.

'A girl just save me...'  Izuku thought.

Izuku will remember that

After Present Mic lecture, Izuku head towards his battle center ignoring Bakugo glare the whole time.

He stretches and gets ready for the entrance exam.

Once Present Mic starts he dash in through the crowds and immediately find some points.

All might who is watching the exam from the Observation room along with some UA staff and the judges thought in worry. 'The drawbacks, should I told him what at least would have happened? At least only his bones would break, Sorry young man.'

The exams continue as people starting to get crazy for points. Izuku is on top of the highest building searching for points. From there he just shoots some fires the moments he saw points making it easier for him to collect points.

All might watch this only smile as he witnesses the first time his successor uses his own quirk.

All might have learned his quirk and its drawback, that's why he would be more than happy to help Izuku learn to overcome the drawback and also train for One for All at the same time.

"We got a lot of promising students this year," Midnight said.

"It will all depend on how they react to this" A judge says as they push a button.

A wild Zero Pointer appears from the farthest building, Izuku didn't want to get caught up in the trouble so he thought it would be unnecessary to fight the Zero Pointer. But before he could run he was stopped after saw the girl that helps him at the gates dash towards the Zero Pointer direction.

Izuku looks towards the Zero Pointer direction and saw another girl stuck under rubble near the Zero Pointer.

The nice girl tried to lift the rubble and get the stuck girl out.

But before they could move the Zero Pointer coming in close almost trampling on them.

Izuku runs in her direction and immediately activates One for All. Izuku makes a big jump to the Zero Pointer head and charges up One for All in his arm. He yells in his head 'Smash!' and punch the Zero Pointer square in the head.

The Zero Pointed was push back by Izuku punch and was destroyed soon after.

All might smile looking at his successor but the smile faded into a confused one when he realizes Izuku arm and leg are both totally fine.

Izuku land beside them and walk away after confirming their safety.

Both girls will remember that

After the exam, All might have called Izuku and ask about what happened.

All might explain One for All drawbacks to Izuku, to which Izuku confusion who didn't felt any pain after using One for All.

The next day

Izuku and All might met again on the beach. This time All might ask Izuku to do the impossible. All might wants Izuku to use his fire quirk to the max and see if he would faint.

Izuku hesitated first but after being convinced by All might, Izuku does the impossible. Izuku emits flames and shoots them at the sea multiple.
After a few hours, Izuku stops. He didn't faint but he is exhausted.

"That confirms it, I think you are immune to quirk drawback Young Midoriya," All might told him.

"Immune to quirks drawback?" Izuku repeats in confusion.