Race? Or Naw?

"You're too slow though" Sigma said coyly. "Yeah...but I'm faster with females." Jay said. "You take that back!" Sigma exclaimed. "Nope." Jay said in his annoying high pitched voice. "Nope?" Sigma inquired with a doglike growl. "Oh Sugar Honey Iced Tea!" Jay said as he sprinted off at top speed with Sigma right next to him. "I thought you said I'm too slow?!" Sigma said leaving Jay in the dust. ".....Time break...." Jay whispered as everything around him slowed down to a crawl as if time itself was at Jay's command which it was. "Boy! You look pretty slow to me!" Jay said mockingly to Sigma running as if he was in a vat of gelatin. "Welp time for me to win this race. Speed Break!" Jay took off running after setting time to its correct speed. Winning the race was his objective... He won but set off an Onslaught alarm at the same time. Onslaught foot soldiers stormed out of the headquarters in droves. "Whoops..... My bad!" Jay said embarassed "Psh.... Asshole" Sigma said drawing his signature weapon "The Aerial Blade" Jay always wondered why he called it that when he was a ground based combatant. Regardless Jay also drew his weapon...or weapons rather his dual sabres Rust and Ruin. Although Sigma's Aerial Blade was more frightening to look at, Rust and Ruin emanated power... Rust was sleek and black designed for quick strikes while Ruin was larger and a bright white designed for overpowering a foe. They both glowed although Jay never knew why. Jay and Sigma stood back to back. "Whoever kills the most wins?" Sigma said. "Just like old times." Jay said. They yelled as they went into battle.