Chapter 4

Kaminari 3rd P.O.V

Kaminari couldn't believe what he had done. 'Why did I do that?!', 'Oh shit, what have I done?' these thoughts were driving him crazy.

He couldn't believe what he had done. What did he do you ask? Well, that isn't something for you to know, obviously. It wouldn't be a secret if I told you, now would it? Well back to the story.

Kaminari was pacing in his dorm room, he was sure he was crackling with electricity. He didn't care, all he cared about was what he had done a few nights before.

What had he done? Something he shouldn't have done, that's for sure. He couldn't believe what he had done. If he found out what Kaminari had done, he would be dead in less than a minute.

He was sure he would've electrocuted everything in his room if it wasn't for the knock on his door.

"Hey bro, you okay?" Kirishima's slightly muffled voice came from the other side. Kaminari let out a sigh and walked to the door.

He opened the door to see a very worried sharp-toothed redhead. A small smile came to his face but disappeared as quickly as it came.

"Yeah bro, I'm fine, just a little bit worried about the thing, ya know," he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah I would be worried too if I did something like that," Kirishima said, chuckling a bit.

"Hey, don't laugh at my misery!" Kaminari exclaimed, lightly hitting Kirishima on the arm. Not that it hurt him anyway.

"Hey, I didn't know you knew such a big word!" Kirishima said, a slight tease in his voice. Kaminari sent a glare his way, not that it did anything anyway.

"Okay, okay I'll stop," he said giggling silently. He was still laughing but Kaminari couldn't care less. He stepped away from the door, letting the redhead in.

He walked over to his bed and put his head in his hands. He sat there for a while before he felt a soft hand on his shoulder. He looked up and saw Kirishima's concerned face.

He didn't say anything, he just sat down next to him and put an arm around his shoulders. "Hey, if he does find out" he started, looking at the wall in front of them "Just know I won't let anything happen to you, okay?"

Kaminari lifted his head to look at his redheaded friend. "Thanks, dude," he said, his eyes glazed over as looked down at his hands.

"Hey, wanna watch a movie?"

---

Unknown 3rd P.O.V

'You know, you could have just told him the truth instead of lying to him.'

'Shut up, no one asked you to give your opinion.'

'Well... I can say what I want, and you can't do anything about it.'

'I'm starting to get tired of you, you know that right?'

'Hey! Just stop fighting for one minute please, I'm trying to think.'

'Yes, ma'am.'

'He was right ya know, you really are tiring.'

'You both are tiring.'

'Hey! That wasn't very nice Mr P.'

'I don't care, you rainbow horse.'

'Now, THAT wasn't very nice!'

'WOULD YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO THINK OVER HERE!'