Chapter 3

"Dazai san, can you help us??" Atsushi asked holding the papers. The tall male looked at the papers and whined, "No~ not the paper works!!!" The silver head sighed and in that exact moment a blonde walked in yelling at the brunette, "DAZAI!!! STOP BEING A LAZY ASS AND TRY HELPING US FIND THE SURVIVOR!!!" Dazai whined again but still rolled out of the couch and took the papers. "Fine..." 

______

"(y/n) san?" Akira called out. The (h/c)-ette looked at Akira and asked, "Yes Akira chan?" 

"Have you ever heard of the murder case that happened two months ago?  The one where an agency had also fallen down to ashes?"

(y/n) jerked at the news and squeaked, "T-that scary event? I w-want to forget a-about it!!!" 

Akira chuckled and nodded, "I know right, it was such a ghastly  event!! i wonder how the survivor is doing now."

"The survivor is probably dead by now.." (y/n) said in low tone.

"You may be right..Now lets not make it depressed and sell some tasty lattes for the customers!!!" Akira said jumping up. (y/n) giggled at their colleague and went ahead to the tables for serving.

______

"Boss are you sure it's safe for letting Experiment 1103 to be out there free?" A voice asked. 

"Not so soon though. it will be fun to break them. Once we break them the sooner we can use them to take over Yokahama." Another voice said smirking.

"I hope you had your fill. Cause this time I will not let you go like last time black assassin."

The voice said looking at the screen, which displayed a very familiar cafe with a person present, who was the experiment 1103- it was none other than.......

.....................................................

-Who do you guys think was the experiment?

Author-chan signing out