Zero Mortals Revived?

Frost took a couple steps back when he saw Black's face. Black was looking at him with pure hatred. Frost felt fear for the first time in his life. Cabba sensed that something in Black had snapped.

"Now I remember why I wanted to exterminate all mortals." Black said as he floated up to Frost, "You all just kill each other for no reason, destroy without cause and try to conquer those weaker then you"

"Something is wrong!" Caulifla told Kale and Cabba, "He told me about his past but I never thought his past ideals would come back!"

"We have to stop him!" Cabba yelled before they all began to fly to him. He looked over his shoulder and swung his hand. A giant wall of pink flames blocked their access to him. Suddenly Vados appeared next to them with Goku and Vegeta.

"I figured you guys might have needed some extra help and it seems I was right." Vados explained watching Black.

"Vegeta he's gone back to how he was when we met him!" Goku yelled as he and Vegeta powered up to Blue. Before they could reach him they watched him vaporize Frost with one ki blast.

"Goku and Vegeta what a surprise!" Black said turning to talk to them, "The mortals that stepped into the realm of the gods where they didn't belong."

"What happened Black? Why did you go back to your evil ways?!" Vegeta asked him. He never expected for Black to try and revive his plan.

"That's simple." Black began to explain, "The mortal I just killed tried to kill the one I love and reminded me why I started my plan to begin with."

"Vegeta do you think we can take him this time?" Goku asked him watching as Black slowly lost his mind again.

"I'm not sure to be honest. The only we can do is try and bring him back." Vegeta told him. Goku was shocked to hear Vegeta say he wanted to save someone. They both tried to charge him before Caulifla got in front of him.

"Let me try!" She told them.

"Fine but if it goes south then we'll get involved." Goku told her not dropping out of Blue. Caulifla turned and floated up to Black.

"Hey I'm ok so please stop this. Let's just go back home and forget about this." She told him sweetly. He just glared at her. He raised his ki blade before he grabbed his head. He yelled out in pain and it seemed like he was fighting with himself. They watched as he went back to his base form and looked at the ground. Caulifla quickly hugged him to calm him down.

"I-I'm sorry." Black said hugging her back, "I snapped when he tried to kill you. Even my body screamed to kill him."

"That's how I felt when you told me you killed ChiChi and Goten." Goku said putting his hand on his shoulder, "It means you're mortal and not a god."

"Yeah and what's wrong with that?" Caulifla asked as she began to comfort him.

"Let's go home please." Black told them quietly. Vados nodded and brought all four of them home after Caulifla said her goodbyes. When they landed back on Earth Black and Caulifla instant transmissioned home. They walked inside before they went to their bedroom. Black took his gi off and got in bed. Caulifla climbed on to the bed after changing into her sleeping clothes. Black just stared at the ceiling not saying anything. Caulifla leaned up and kissed him. Black smiled and got comfortable and Caulifla snuggled up against him.

"It seems you saved me from my nightmare this time." Black calmly told her.

"Let's call it even then." She giggled. She truly did love Black and it hurt when she thought he was going to start another rampage.

"If it weren't for you there's no telling what I would have done this time." Black told her. She looked up and it looked like he was on the verge of crying. He was in more pain than she originally thought.

"Listen, you're not a monster ok. Yeah you have done bad things in your past but you saw the error of your ways and became a really good man." She told him softly, "I love you for who you are now not who you used to be."

"Thank you Caulifla." He said as he kissed her, "I would do anything to protect you no matter the cost."

He turned so they could be face to face. She gave him a sweet smile before drifting off the sleep. He smiled at the woman in front of him and fell asleep himself.