Apologies - William Shakespeare

(Ignore the fact that Shakespeare was married. It's a fictional story, don't come at me for not being true to history.)

"Y/n, come over here, won't you?" My boss, William Shakespeare, says. Yep, that's right, I work for the Bard.

I walk into his room and say, "You called?"

"Ah, yes. Tell me, does this sound any good?" He asks before picking up the paper he was using, "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool," The man then looked to me and asked, "So how is it?"

I give a small giggle, "You write about yourself a lot."

Shakespeare looks at me and cocks an eyebrow, "Care to explain what you mean?"

"You said the fool thinks he's wise, which sounds much like you," I say, holding back a laugh as I cross my arms to make myself look serious.

"You really think that I'm the fool," he scoffs.

"Indeed, I do," I say with a smirk.

My boss looks at me with anger in his eyes. I realized I messed it. We ended up arguing and yelling at each other for a while. And all over a silly little sentence too. I ended up running out of his room and into mine as I cried. I didn't want to lose my job, much less my great relationship I had with him. I've liked him for a while now and I think I just ruined anything I had with him.

I stayed sitting on my bed until I heard a knock on the door. "What do you need?" I asked through the door as I held back the strain in my voice.

"May I come in?" I heard someone say from behind the door. That 'someone' being The Bard.

I compose myself as much as I could, "Yes."

He opens the door, looking down at the floor. He looks up for a second to look at me, then back to the floor as he walked over to me. He sat next to me on my bed in silence, it was almost deafening, until Shakespeare spoke, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said much of what I said. It was really dumb of me-"

I interrupt him and say, "I'm sorry, the joke was sort of mean, I didn't mean it."

The man looks at me and grabs my hand, "You don't need to apologize, love." I blush at the name he called me and looked down at my lap. I felt Shakespeare cup the side of my face with his hand and turned me towards him. "Can I kiss you?" He asked barely loud enough for me to hear. I slightly nod and he kisses me lightly.

(Thank you for the request! Hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to leave requests if you have any!)