deadman six.

Again. Another day again, not receiving any call from Shoyo. Shoyo's call, his visit was the only thing Bokuto was waiting for. Just when he was about to get discharge, he suddenly got a heavy fever. He didn't know where he got that from as he didn't do anything in there except playing chess with the nurses but the doctor said he still had to stay there for a couple more days. Bokuto have nothing against it though since it's for his health, but his mentality seems to lose control without receiving any call from his tangerine. Akaashi, sitting beside his bed, could only comfort him by patting his back. Akaashi felt uneasy too and upset with receiving also nothing from the redhead.

Both of them sat there in calm yet gloomy silence. What Shoyo said, that he'll visit Bokuto again, Akaashi was still waiting for it. He hadn't seen the redhead for quite some time now, and he's worried.

Bokuto looked like he's about to cry once again as his eyes stared at his phone. A tear fell, and the exact same time his phone rang. But it was from an unknown number. He stared at it for a few seconds before slowly answering the call, " . . Hello?" he answered, his voice raspy and weak like he had given up.

" Bokuto . . sorry for not visiting you." his eyes widen when the caller spoke, he knew him, and he knew who's the owner of that soothing voice. Akaashi looked at him, and he put the call on speaker for the other one to hear.

" Don't worry. I'll visit you guys." Akaashi had the reaction Bokuto had a few seconds ago after hearing the caller's voice.

" Hinata . . is that really you??" Both of them asked. And a small chuckle came from the caller, " It's me it's me. It's Shoyo."

" Sorry for not visiting you, Bokuto. I really have a lot of things to do. When I come back, I'll let you order me around." and a laugh left the caller's lips, " Tell Akaashi to do that too when I come back, okay?"

Though he's just sitting right beside the owl-head, Akaashi didn't say anything. He wants to speak to the ginger head personally, cause he wants to make sure that what he want to say to him will get through his ears and head. Not through phone call.

" Sure. I'll tell him that. But when will you come back? We haven't seen you for a while now." Bokuto asked, hid voice mixed with worry.

" I'm just somewhere. That place is not important. I just have things to settle with someone." Shoyo said, trying his hardest to not sound suspicious at any ways.

And this goes perfectly unnoticed by the two, " Okay. That's what you said. Keep safe, wherever you are."

" You too. You guys keep safe. I'll call you guys again." The two bid their goodbyes, and the room yet again fell silent. But not in a gloomy way, but the room suddenly felt light and cheery. And both of the two boys sitting inside that hospital room were contented with it, now that they received a call from him.

Nishinoya barged in the bald-head's house without even ringing the door bell, " Are you eating well?!" he yelled.

Saeko was not even bothered, not even a single bit, but that didn't go the same for Tanaka. He looked at the 3rd year newcomer like he's a new invented alien, " Dude, stop coming in like that or you'll break the door."

" Oh. Sorry about that. Just wanna make sure you're eating normally again." Nishinoya said, and sat on the chair in front of Tanaka eating his food.

Tanaka eyed him suspiciously, " 'Pretty sure that's not what you came here for."

Nishinoya slump in his seat, head faced down the table, " I haven't seen Shoyo and I'm starting to think he's kidnapped or something." he whined.

Tanaka seemed to relate with him as he didn't receive any call from the ginger. He also wonder why he haven't seen or even catch a glimpse of a familiar redhead anywhere he go. He pretended that the boy's just busy with school works, but he can't help but feel uneasy whenever he think of him.