Chapter 3

Y/N's POV:
It was the day that I left for my flight. It was 4:00 AM, and I haven't slept. I got all my things together, and said one more goodbye to my house. I put up the for sale sign, and took an Uber to the airport. About 15 minutes later, I got there. I was so exhausted, I knew I would sleep the whole trip. 30 minutes later, we boarded in our flight. I got the window seat, thank god. A sweet old lady, and her daughter that looked about 25 sat beside me. I fell asleep the first 10 minutes. The next thing I knew I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Excuse me sweetie? The flight landed."
The daughter said.
I woke up, and stretched.
"Oh! Thank you so much! I'm so sorry if I was annoying this trip, I stayed up all night packing."
"Aw honey! You didn't annoy us! I hope you enjoy your trip here!"
I hugged the daughter, and left. I walked out of the Gate looking for Clay.
|
|
|
Y/N
Hey clay, where are you? I just arrived.

Clay💚💞
Turn around idiot
|
|
|
I turned around to see a TALL man, with blonde hair, and the prettiest green eyes.
"Clay!"
I said, kind of in a whisper.
He hugged me, and noticed how short I was.
"You look shorter than George."
"Wait, THEY'RE ALREADY HERE?!"
"Yeah they're at my house asleep."
He grabbed my hand, and one of my bags, and took me to his car. He placed everything I brought in his trunk. I buckled up in his front seat, as he sat down.
He turned on Apple Music. PJ started playing, we started aggressively dancing, and singing the song.
I will have to admit it was weird singing a song about sex in front of clay, but I didn't really care. About 30 minutes later we got to Clay's house.
"Your room is up stairs in front of mine!"
He said opening the door.
Clay and Nick were spread out on the couch and chair, asleep. Clay leaded me upstairs, to my room. There was already a bed and dresser there.
"Is it okay if I take a nap? I'm really tired still, I slept the whole trip.
"Well of course, you're technically living here now, so do whatever you want. We can get your room finished later today."
I laid down, and he rubbed my head. My face turned red, and so did his. He closed the door as I drifted off to sleep.