Chapter 10

"Listen, y/n...I have been wanting to say this for a while now but, I like you. I really do, and being here everyday with you is making it so much better. I've been hesitated to tell you this because I didn't want to ruin our friendship, and I think I just did. I'm sorry if this made you uncomfortable."
Y/n's POV:
Those words hit me like a flash. My heart raced, as I smiled.
"I like you to clay, and I have for like...ever."
I awkwardly chuckled at the end. The others were long gone into the car. Long silence came towards us, finally I broke it.
"So...what now?"
I mumbled.
"Will you be my girlfriend y/n?"
Clay asked grabbing my hand.
"Yes clay."
I laughed.
He stood my up, and grabbed my waist. He pulled my face in, I felt my lips touch his. A gust of win came across us, as my hair blew. This was honestly...perfect. We finally let go from the long kiss, and Clay spoke.
"We need to catch up to the others, they are probably wondering where we are."
I nodded my head, as he led me to the car. Whilst we got there, Karl was smiling. He mouthed something to Clay but I couldn't comprehend it. I was still in shock that I'm dating clay. Nick drove this time whilst, I sat in the back with Karl and Clay. I laid my head against the window and shut my eyes, I felt a body lay down on mine. I slowly looked over and it was Clay asleep. I laid my head back down on the window and fell asleep. Everything was quiet then, no animals, no bumps in the road, no music, no talking, no...sound. After we all got home, I was woken up by Karl. We all went into our rooms to sleep. Karl laid all of his stuff on the floor, and I gave him 3 blankets with 2 pillows, and a huge bean bag to sleep on. I plopped on my bed and changed clays contact name to, Clay💞💖 I texted him, I love you and then laid back down. Karl looked at me and smiled.
"Are you and Clay dating?"
I smiled at Karl and nodded. He silently freaked out, and came to me. Karl gave me a huge hug, and let go.
"I'm going to go say goodnight to Nick, George, and Clay. I'll be back in like 5 minutes."
I said.
I walked out of the room, and closed the door. I went into Nicks room first.
"Goodnight Nick!"
He seemed startled.
"Goodnight y/n. Congrats with clay by the way!"
"Thank you!"
I went into George's room.
"Goodnight gogy!"
"Goodnight! You did save me from the Georgenotfound x Dreamwastakens, thank you so much."
I laughed and then headed to Clay's room.
"Hello baby."
He said as I opened the door.
"Hi."
I said laughing.
As I shut the door behind me, Clay got up and gave me a huge hug.
"Thank you."
He said.
"For what?"
I laughed.
"Making my life 10x better.",
I made a pouty face and then kissed him on the cheek. I was about to leave until he stopped me.
"Hey..wanna try sleeping with me tonight? Plus karl can have his own bed."
He muttered.
"Yes of course! Let me go tell Karl, I'll be right back."
I said.
He kissed me, and then waved. I walked into my/Karl's room and then whispered,
"Hey Karl, im sleeping in Clay's room tonight so you can sleep in my bed."
He looked at me and smiled.
"Okay!"
He whispered.
I closed the door, and smiled. My life was getting so much better. I sighed in relief, and then headed to Clay's room. I closed the door, and jumped on his bed. He wrapped the blanket around us, and grabbed my waist. I laid my head on his chest as he rubbed my head. We slowly then drifted off to sleep.