Chapter 5

(Happy birthday George I love you)
Clay's POV:
Me and y/n got home with everybody's food. Nick and George were still working on their rooms. We laid the food on the counter, and spread out everybody's order. Y/N went to her room to eat, and maybe stream. I stayed in my room just scrolling through Instagram, until I got a text from y/n.
Y/N💞🤞
Clay this is so embarrassing but can I come in your room I'm terrified since you made me watch fucking Annabelle

Clay
Well ofc m'lady

Y/N💞🤞
Simp

I wheezed, as she opened the door smiling.
"Well hello there"
I said laughing.
"I'm now traumatized because of you"
She said with a small smirk.
She jumped on my bed, and laid down immediately.
"Well you're comfortable."
I said laughing.
"It's because you're going to keep me safe"
She said laughing.
I blushed, really bad...fuck. I turned on the TV and went to YouTube. We watched some of my manhunt videos, until I felt a head lay on my chest. I looked down and it was y/n, asleep. I didn't really mind since I did like her..whatever, she probably doesn't like me back and, thinks I'm weird. I put an arm behind her, and texted George and Nick with the other hand. (I accidentally put that whole thing in that font LMFAO)
|
|
|
Clay
Y/N Is laying on my chest asleep 🥺
Nick
I ship it
George
SO NO MORE GEORGEXDREAM???!?!???!??!!??!
Clay
She probably doesn't like me back though, heart been broke so many times I~ don't know what to believe 😔
Nick
Come on, she has to like you! I swear I seen her blushing after leaving her room, WHEN YOU WERE IN THERE
George
Oh yeah
Clay
Wait really?
Nick
Yeah dude!
Clay
Whatever, It was probably just a coincidence You can blush at people you don't like ya know
Nick
Stop avoiding it clay
Clay
Okay fine fine we will see how it goes
|
|
|
I laid my phone down, and put my hands around her waist. We had both slept so much today, and we're going to sleep AGAIN. I put one arm around her, and held her head (dont make jokes of that) with my other arm. I closed my eyes, and went to sleep.
|
|
|
Y/N's POV:
I woke up, and it was pretty dark outside, but it was still light. I felt to heavy arms around me and looked up. I smiled at the point it was Clay. I will have to admit, I do like him. I will probably never tell anybody that. I would get so much hate on twitter, and every social media. I grabbed my phone, while Clays arms were still around me and took a picture. I looked at the time and seen it was 6:30. I slowly lifted up his arms and heard,
"Stay, please..."
Clay mumbled.
What the fuck? Is he sleep talking? I decided to go back to sleep for 30 more minutes, just because of Clay. I heard a yawn, and then clay start stretching.
"Good morning"
I muttered.
"Morning princess"
He yawned again, and then got out of bed. I looked at him and seen him wearing only his underwear, socks, and a white t shirt. My face turned red as he smirked.
"Why are you blushing?"
Clay asked.
"N-no reason."
He laughed, and then grabbed pants out of his dresser. I walked back into my room, and got ready. It was the first day at Clay's! Despite the unexpected moving in fiasco, this was going better than I imagined. I walked into the kitchen, to fix breakfast. I really hoped nobody else was in there due to my face being so red. I slid my socks against the cold hard wood floor, scooting into the kitchen. I seen George and Nick eating cereal and fruit at the counter. They looked over at me, and George raised an eyebrow.
"Why are you so red, y/n?"
George asked.
"It's because of me"
Clay said, drying his hair with a towel.
"W-WHAT THATS A LIE! ANYWAYS I DECIDED IM NOT HUNGRY"
I walked back into my room, kind of pissed. I wasn't mad at anybody though, I was mad at myself. I was mad at myself for liking somebody who doesn't even like me back. I'm so fucking stupid. I thought to myself. I laid on my bed, and went under the blanket. I was a really soft person, and cried easily. A stranger could literally yell at me and I would cry. I heard the door slowly creek open. It was Clay?
"Hey.."
"Hi."
I muffled under the blanket, wiping my tears.
Clay sat on the bed and looked under the blanket.
"Are you crying?"
He asked.
"No."
I responded quickly.
"Listen, I'm sorry I embarrassed you. I'm pretty stupid for that. I won't make anymore jokes about us."
He said.
At this point I felt really bad.
"N-no you can keep making the jokes, I was just mad at myself for li- never mind ."
I muttered.
"What?"
He asked, starting to rub my hair.
"Oh nothing, it's not important."
"Oh..okay."
He got off the bed and was about to leave, he looked at me and said,
"Hey, I fixed you a bowl of cereal if you want some."
He said.
"Oh, thank you! I'm sorry for being a drama queen."
"Trust me, you weren't."
He chuckled, and then walked out of my room, closing the door. (Hot) LMFAO IM SO SORRY
I put a hoodie on, and walked to the kitchen. Nick and George were laughing at twitter, and Clay was taking pictures of both of them. I sat at the cold marble counter and started eating.