²

Taehyung P.O.V

You know that one kid in your school that's always getting picked on for stupid reasons?Like not having alot of friends,being childlike,liking things that other people don't,or just simply getting picked on?Yeah that's me.

I go to Everlast College,and I get made fun of every day by the school's badboys/badgirls Park Bogum,Kim Jennie,Choi Minho,and Jeon Somi.

They started picking on me/bullying me ever since 10th grade,when they found out that I only had 2 friends,and was short.Which I still am.Me being 5'2".

Unfortunately Jeon Somi was the 'popular girl' in our school and liked my crush Jeon Jungkook.She honestly thinks that she can get any guy because of how pretty she is and that she's popular.However it's clear that he doesn't like her,but that doesn't mean that I'll have any chance with him.

You might wonder what I see in him.I honestly like everything about him.His dark brown hair,that go with his doe eyes.His strong muscles,and strong looking thighs.The way his veins are visible just from a simple movement.The thing about him that I envy the most is his height.He's 5'10",atleast he can see over the crowd of people while I have to crouch just to get through.

Anyways I don't just like him because of his physical features,but I like him because of his personality.He's a chill person,he likes art class which we have together,he also likes banana milk.Last Sunday I managed to see him in the store and he bought 3 cases of banana milk which I thought was kind of unnecessary because 20 milks came in one case.But do you boo you know.

Back on topic,I don't think I have any chances with him because he's way out of my league.Even though my bestfriends say that I do have a chance with him because if my personality and my thick um bottom.?

Anways heres my day at school!(the next chapter)