³

Taehyung P.O.V

Sometimes I wish I could wake up to the sound of birds chirping,or the sun peaking through my curtains,but I get the complete opposite.Instead of the Disney movie awakening I get an annoying alarm clock that sounds like a donkey dying.

I turned off the alarm and slowly got out of bed,fearing if I got up to fast it'd give me a headache.Soon I made my way to the bathroom and I started getting ready.

I washed my face,hopped in the shower,and did my mid length brown hair.Then I put on the outfit that I picked out last night.

After putting on my shoes I grabbed my bag and my phone,then walked out of my dorm

After putting on my shoes I grabbed my bag and my phone,then walked out of my dorm.Pulling out my phone I started texting my bestfriends

Bottom Bae's

Taebae:
I'm gonna be at your guys dorm be ready

MainB:
I'm ready,Yoongi's just taking forever to put on his shoes

TheRealMainB:
I'm actually done thank you very much

Taebae:
I'm outside come out

T

heRealMainB:
K

Then the door opened revealing my bestfriends Jimin and Yoongi.Along with their boyfriend Hoseok.

"Yall ready?"I asked,they replied with a simple "yea",and a nod.So we started walking into the school part of the building.

Towards 1st Class

I was at my locker grabbing my supplies when I felt a shove.Causing my head to almost hit the locker.I looked back to see one of my bullies Jeon Somi.

"Look who it is,Mr.2 friends"I turned back and rolled my eyes

"Dont ignore me shorty"I sighed as I closed my locker,I was about to walk away but she pulled me by my arm and pushed me into my locker,causing me to groan at the pain in my back.

"What did I say!?"She yelled making people turn towards us and me to flinch.

"Not to ignore you.."I quietly said,looking up at her since she was taller

"Exactly,now time for alittle fun"She said before pulling me by the hair scratching my head in the process with her long fake nails,and dragging me into the bathroom.

My eyes widened as I knew what was going to happen...my daily beating.She's beats me everytime I don't respond or react the way she wants me to,which happens alot.

She once again pushed me into the wall and started punching and kicking me.The pain was bearable but me wanting to slip into littlespace wasn't.

I started crying,from being beat and from denying myself from slipping.I'm guessing she was satisfied with what she did because she walked out and left me in the bathroom.I sat there and cried for a while then I wipped my tears and slowly got up to go to the nurse.

As I walked in the empty hallways,I felt my head start to spin.Completely giving up on going to the nurse's,I slid down the locker and clenched my head.

It was pounding,like my brain wanted to escape my body.The pain started to hurt even more as I broke down again. That was until I felt someone kneel by me.I looked up and was shocked to see Jeon Jungkook.

"Are you okay Taehyung?"He asked.My heart gently fluttered,that he knew my name.Not trusting my voice I shook my head.

"What happened?"He asked now holding my face by my chin and observing it,almost like he was worried

"S-somi..beat me up a.again"I said with out thinking,but when I did I gasped and cried harder.Now that I told someone it'll only get worse excpecially her crush.

"Here,let me take you to the nurse"He said before picking me up bridal style and walking to the nurses.

I probably passed out because we got to the nurses office kind of quick.

"Excuse me are you in there Ms.Lee?"I heard Jungkook asked,he asked about 2 more times and got no response

"I guess she isn't here right now but I know who can help you"He said before running down the hallway.I could tell that we were in the dorm section because the ceiling is a different color.

Soon he walked into a room and laid me down on his bed and walked out.Only a few minutes later he walked in with another guy.

"Oh no what happened to you?"He asked moving my hair out of my face.

"He said somi beat him up"Jungkook said

"That girl,one day Karma's gonna get her so good"I quietly giggled

"So where did she specifically hit you?"He asked me.I pointed to my stomach and back.

"Is it okay if you can take off your shirt?"I blushed but nodded,I looked at Jungkook to see him staring at me.If possible my cheeks went a shade darker and I pulled my shirt off.

Both of their eyes widened as they saw the purple and blue marks all over my stomach.I think it became to much to Jungkook because he backed away and walked out of the room.

The guy looked at me sadly and started to clean and cover my wounds.

20 minutes later

The guy was finally done,my wounds felt better since they were disinfected and wrapped.

"So whats your name?"I asked

"Its Kim Seokjin,whats yours?"I gasped at the realization that this guy was my brothers boyfriend.Which also meant that he knows about littlespace and accepts it

"Oh um sorry its Kim Taehyung"

"Cool,you have the same name as my boyfriends brother.Wait..Oh my gosh you are his brother.Nice to meet you.Wait does he know about Somi?"Jin askes.I shook my head

"Well I won't pressure you to tell him but he need to know.Also since he told me,don't be afraid to slip when you're with me,or Jungkook.He's had a little in the past."

I felt comfort from his words but also confusion,how did I not know that my own crush had a little?

"Thanks Jin,is..can I now?"I asked.He nodded