Taehyung P.O.V

I let out a small sigh and slipped.I looked around with confusion

"Who awe you?"I asked

"Hi I'm Jinnie,I'm Joonies daddy"

"Hewo Joonie daddy,I ish taetae"Jinnie smiled at me

"How little are you taetae?"Jinnie asked.I held up 3 fingers

"Does taetae want anything?"

"Taetae hungy,for dino nuggies!!"I said.Jinnie nodded and held my hand taking me out of the room into the livingroom area.

"Hey Jungkook can you watch him while I get food?"Jinnie asked.The guy nodded and Jinnie left.I walked over to the guy that was on the couch and sat by him

"Who awe you?"He looked at me confused

"I'm Jungkook,you already know that Taehyung"I shook my head

"I not taehyung I ish taetae"I said proudly,he almost looked shocked but smiled at me

"How little are you bub?"He asked making me blush

"Twee"

"Hi bub,I'm Jungkook but you can call me kookie"

"Otay kookie"He smiled at me

"Do you want or need anything?"I nodded

"Taetae wan watch bt21 wit kookie!"I said slightly bouncing on the couch.He chuckled and grabbed the remote.Kookie turned on bt21 and leaned back.

I really wanted to lay on his chest and cuddle him while we watched t.v. but I don't want to bother him...

Jungkook P.O.V

To say I wasn't surprised that Taehyung was a little would be a lie.Honestly I haven't taken care of a little since Yeri..

She was my first girlfriend,first little,first love,well first everything.Until I caught her cheating on me.Like anyone else I was devastated,heartbroken,betrayed,and I never really wanted anything serious with anyone,or to even take care of someone.

However that sort of changed when I first spotted Taehyung.I knew at one point that he was getting made fun of but I thought he'd stand up for himself or his friends would,but apparently not since he got beaten up.

When I saw him crying on the floor I felt bad for him,I wanted to protect him and stop people from bullying him,but I think..no. I know that I'll get too attached and might end up heartbroken again.

But I guess for now I'll push the thought of being heartbroken to the side and try to build some type of relationship with him even if its friends,caregiver and little,or even boyfriends.

I looked over at him to see him awkwardly tilted,like he wanted to lay on something so I wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him close.He looked at me with wide eyes and rosy cheeks.Gently I guided his head to my chest and rested my hand on his thigh.

When his head was on my chest he immediately snugged up closer,making his body almost in a ball shape.I smiled and watched the little animations with him.

We watched the show for about 10 minutes and I started hearing soft snores.I looked at Taehyung and sure enough he was asleep.So I leaned back and closed my eyes deciding to take a little nap too.

Seokjin's P.O.V

Quickly I made my way to the dorm so I wouldn't starve the adorable little bean in the room.Once I got in I dropped the bags on the floor and locked the door I was about to call Taehyung until I saw him and Jungkook on the couch cuddling together asleep.I cooed and grabbed my phone,snapping a few quick pictures.

I decided not to wake the two,so I took the groceries and put them away before walking into my room to play Mario games on my laptop.