Taehyung P.O.V

I yawned as I sat up,Jungkook wasn't under me anymore.

"Kookie?...kookie where awe you?"

So I got off the couch and started to look for him.Then I found the kitchen.Along with the kitchen,Jungkook stood in it making food.So I ran to his side.

"Wuts chu making?"He smiled at me

"I'm making you some dinosaur nuggets"I grinned and did my happy dance.Kookie laughed and started putting my food on a plate.

I sat at the table waiting patiently and swung my legs back and forth.

Soon kookie gave me a plate with dino nuggies,cut apples and grapes,and animal crackers in a zip lock.

"Thankie!!"

"No problem bub"I blushed again and shyly started eating.

After I ate my food I grabbed the crackers and went into Jungkooks room,that he went into while I was eating.

He was on his computer playing a game.I pouted cause I wanted to cuddle with him.So I tried calling him,tapping him,and even tickling his leg but he didn't realize I was there.So I went under the desk and sat my head on his lap,resulting in him jumping.

"What are you doing bubba?"He asked running a hand through my hair but still playing the game.

"Wan cuddle..."He pulled my up and sat me on his lap(straddling),then he turned on bt21 and started playing the game again.

I laid my head on his chest and watched the show while eating my crackers

The show was about to be over but I felt a strong urge to use the bathroom.I squeezed my legs together.I can hold it a bit longer.I thought as I squirmed on Jungkook's lap.He paused the game and looked at me.

"Are you okay bub?"Kookie asked

"Yeah.."I said,then the show was over

"Taetae gotta pee"I said.

"Do you know how to go by yourself?"I shook my head.I normally have spare pull ups but I didn't have them today.

"Cmon then bub,we don't want an accident now do we?"I shook my head and Jungkook held my thighs and ran into the bathroom with me.

He put me down and started demonstrating.

"So you have to stand in front of the toilet and hold your..um..peepee,you point it towards the water and pee"I shook my head

"No joonie said taetae sit on da potty"So I pulled my pants down and sat on the potty.I smiled at kookie as I was right.

Jungkook P.O.V

I was shocked not only that Taehyung proved me wrong but because he has female parts.Apparently its very rare seeing a male with female parts,according to one of my teachers.

I turned away to give him or her?Him privacy.Should I give him a different nickname now?No I won't,just because he has female parts doesn't make any difference.

Taehyung P.O.V

I finished using the bathroom so I washed my hands like a big boy and tapped kookie.

"Taetae all done"I said looking up at him.He smiled and me and we walked out of the bathroom.

"Oh hey Jungkook and taetae"Jinnie said

"Whats up hyung?"

"Do you guys wanna go to the mall with me?"I rapidly nodded

"Sure hyung,we'll be ready in 10"Kookie said,before he took me back in his room

"Here's some clothes bub"I took the clothes and smiled at him

"K..kookie can you call taetae a flower?"I asked

"Sure Petal"I blushed madly and started taking off my clothes and putting on kookies.

I looked at Kookie to see him in a similar outfit,just a grey hoodie instead if a sweatshirt

I grinned at I played with the long sleeves.

"Cmon Petal"Kookie said before holding my hand.We walked out of the room and saw Jinnie waiting for us by the door.

"Do we need to get a paci from your room taetae"U thought about it and nodded

So we walked out of their dorm and to mine.I handed Kookie my key and he unlocked the door.Kookie and Jinnie waited by my door while I grabbed my favorite paci.

Kookie and Jinnie waited by my door while I grabbed my favorite paci

I popped it in my mouth and put a face mask on.Then I grabbed Kookie's hand and we walked out to Jinnie's car.