Chapter 1 (Tsukkihina fluff)

before this starts this is a fluff cus I couldn't make a lemon it's kinda hard I procrastinated A lot.👩🏻‍🦲. from author to people who can't sleep or just idk...uh- ok enjoy💅🏼💖.
ALSO LISTEN TO THE SONG BC ITS SO CALMING PLUS DANIELS VOICE IS SO SOOTHING 💖😸

Hinata woke up to the sound of his alarm going off. He groaned to the sound and the brightness of the sun. "NII-CHANNN WAKE UP YOUR ALARM IS LOUD" natsu yelled from her room. Hinata quickly turned the alarm off and got up to brush his teeth and change Into his school uniform. He ran downstairs which his mom was already making WAP 🧇 waffles and pancakes...(yummy😏 ok I'm done🙏🏼💖) "Morning mom,I'm just gonna eat some toast and head to school" hinata said. "Are you sure sho?you don't want some eggs ?" Replied hinatas mom." I'm sure thanks tho " hinata smiled and made his toast and headed out on his bike 🚲
(Fast forward to him at morning practice)
Hinata pov
"Hey guys!" I yelled into the gym but not too loud because I know everyone is still probably tired. " A bunch of hi's and heys were said ,except tsukkishima of course he just replied with a "tch". "Good morning to you too saltyshima" I rolled my eyes at him and he just replied "whatever , pls die in a ditch" he had a small faint blush on him but I just ignored it.(LMAOO IDK I WANTED TO PUT THAT PRETEND HE JUST SAID WHATEVER LFJDIDH)
Kageyama said "hey boke let's get some spikes hurry up" I replied with " YEA ALRIGHTT" and went to go and change into my volleyball clothes and hurried back to practice. I noticed tsukkishima staring at me in the corner of my eye and I looked over at him and he quickly turned away. "bruh" I mumbled I thought he was probably glaring at me and making fun of me or something in his head.
(Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass not knowing how to write a good fanfic)
(tsukkishima POV)
When I went to change I noticed hinatas abs, and milky white skin. I wanted to touch and taste it so bad. I was staring for a while when nishinoya yelled "WHO WANTS TO HAVE A SLEEP OVERR??" Tanaka joined in and replied with a "HELL YEAH BRO LETS ALL HAVE ONE!" "woahhh where ???" the tangerine questioned " it's gonna be at my place . There's gonna be alcohol and games heheh " suga then gave a deadly smile at noya and asked" what was that ? Heheh..daichi get my knife.." Daichi just gave a little laugh and then went to serious looking at noya and Tanaka "no alcohol or 100 laps around the school you hear me?.." Both Tanaka and noya were real scared and replied with a yessir. " I wanna go !" Hinata said followed by the king who said sure, yams also said he was gonna go ,so since it was Saturday tomorrow I guess I could go .everyone agreed to noyas idea "I guess if I have time "I said closing up my locker . Me and yams walked home and he startled me with a question " so when are you planning telling hinata? It's getting tiring tsuki" i didn't know what to say " I.. don't know ? soon maybe but he doesn't like me like that I'm always mean to him anyways?" " Listen even if he rejects you, you can finally get it off your chest and get over it and find someone new later on, and if he doesn't then you get a boyfriend 💅🏼😌" yams said" yea whatever you make it sound like it's easy" yams just sighed and we continued to walk until we parted . I walked home thinking about when I should confess I had liked the little sunshine since I saw him. As soon as I got home I took a shower and layed in bed I couldn't get much sleep because shorty was occupying my brain.
(This is getting so boring I'm sorry 😔🕶🤏🏼
But time skip again at noyas house )
(Hinatas POV)
I was walking to noya-senpais house. I knocked on the door when I reached his house to see noya open the door.I yelled  "NOYA-SANII!!
"SHOYOOO GLAD YOU CAME !!" Noya yelled and I went in placing my bag on the side of the living room everyone was here already"boke!"kags yelled" hi hina!:)" Yama said " hey hinata " sugawara and daichi said,  I replied with a excited hi . Tsukki was sitting in the couch on his phone and glanced up when I walked in,yams was in kageyama s lap, and suga and daichi were on the floor sitting near the t.v (yes I forgot to mention they are dating in this yamaguchi+kageyama😸)I and asked noya and Tanaka- san what we were gonna do. " watch scary movies ,eat snacks, and some other crazy shit 😎" tanaka- senpai told me but he whispered so suga and daichi couldn't hear the last part . He put on the conjuring and I sat on the couch tsukishima was sitting on I was kinda scared because I hated horror movies .
-Tsuki POV-
When the shrimp walked in I glanced at him not trying to stare at him . He sat next to me and I felt my heart racing but I kept my eyes on my phone trying to distract myself . Noya put on the conjuring , he turned off the lights and got popcorn and snacks . I heard hinata slightly whimper when he turned the lights off . Mid- way through the movie it started getting scary and hinata kept getting scared . Yams was holding onto king so was suga with daichi. The move came to a really scary part and hinata jumped and grabbed my arm , he scooted over next to me putting my arm around his little body .I was a nervous reck " w-what are you doing?" I said " I-I'm scared t-tsukki please just let me.." he squeaked out . " sure whatever "..even tho I sounded annoyed I just secretly enjoying this . Yams turned to look at me and smirked 😏. Noya and Tanaka laughed and a few "ohohoho tsukkishima what's going on?"
I rolled my eyes them and just sat hinata on my lap he didn't seem to mind
(Nobody's POV)
The movie was near the end and hinata ended falling asleep facing tsukkishima chest holding onto him tightly . Tanaka and noya were already passed out on the floor so was yams with the king. Suga and daichi told tsukkishima to just leave hinata if he's fine with it and they also wen to bed hugging. Tsukishima layed down on the couch with hinata holding onto him. Muffled sounds came from hinata and he slowly opened his eyes to see tsukki laying down cuddling him.
(Tsukki POV again)
he stated waking up and I stared at him " t-tsukki???" He had a blush on his face and I smirked . " s-sorry for falling asleep on you.." he told me as he tried to climb out of my arms . I tighten my grip and told him" it's fine . But can we stay like this?..." I mumbled "okay" he blushed even harder and his heart was thumping so loud. "Hey hinata...this probably isn't the right time to tell you this but..I-I like you?" Hinatas eyes widened as I said that and he started to tear up I was confused and got up . " what- yo- you can reject me it's fine.." hinata jumped into tsukishimas arms "b-baka...Baka..I like you too" I didn't believe what I was hearing . "You do???" "y-yea" hinata mumbled while his face was in my neck still hugging me . I pulled him off and kissed him softly I had been longing for this moment , his soft lips against mine felt perfect .
(no ones POV)
They fell asleep cuddling and woke up in the morning to suga,yamaguchi, and the two idiots taking pictures of them (noya n Tanaka ) suga and yams did a bunch fo "awws". The two boys were embarrassed and hinata quickly went unde rthe covers blushing and tsukkishima told them to stop and glared at yams also blushing.
THE END THIS WAS SO BAD IM SORRY BUT 1418 WORDS??? GURL-
I wrote this around 10pm it's 12am rn . Sorry this was really boring and not a real good one shot but I was so stuck on what to write about. Spicy one shots will be coming later on 🙏🏼👩🏻‍🦲