Moody (Tsukkihina fluff)

ლ(‵ƹ′ლ) requested by
@lazyhooman8 sorry if this isn't exactly what you wanted ('Д')
You can play the video 🧍🏽‍♀️
-Tsukkishima pov-
A few times a month Shoyo would get in this little grumpy mood which makes him really clingy and a bunch of mood swings come out of no where . This only happened on weekends but why of ALL days it had to happen today?!?
Monday 7:02 am
I met Shoyo at the gates as usual but he seemed off. As soon as he saw me he ran up to me with a pouty face and hugged me looking up at me. "What happened Shoyo?" I asked. He just replied with a "Hmph". "Okay okay you can tell me later. Let's go we're gonna be late for class." "Okayy.." Sho said. I bent down and kissed his forehead and we walked off to the doors. As soon as I walked Shoyo to his class I told him "bye" and gave him a kiss. When I turned around to walk to my class he grabbed the hem of my jacket. I turned back around and he just stared at me with the same pouty face. "Baby I have to go to class." I said and brushed this bangs up his head. "I don't want you to gooo" he pouted. "I know but we're gonna see each other at lunch and practice okay?" I tried to reason with him. "Fine" he grumbled at me. (Idk if you meant moody like he gets mad too ᕙ༼*◕_◕*༽ᕤ sorry) . "Don't be upset. I have to go now. I love you" I told Shoyo. "Mhm. okay I'm going to class then. Bye" he turned around and walked into the his classroom closing the door not even turning around. He couldn't be in his little moody phase right ? Nah that only happened during the weekends. I ignored it and walked to class.
-Kageyama pov-
Hinata came in class looking a little mad or something so I asked if something happened. "Oi, you okay? Did something happen?". He looked at me as he sat down at his desk next to mine . "Oh I'm fine kageyama" he smiled at me. "Okay cus you looked mad a few seconds ago." I said. "I'm fine now,thanks for asking."
Class went by kind of slow and the whole time hinata kept talking to me. So the teacher had to keep calling him out and eventually I had to tell him to shut up already. When I said that he squinted his eyes or glared at me and then stopped talking to me.I mean Sometimes he'd actually try and pay attention but today all of his attention was on me. It didn't seem like him but I brushed it off considering it was hinata.
3rd person
After a few hours of hinata being moody during class,it was soon the end of classes for the day.
-Tsukkishimas pov-
When classes were finished, I went to pick up my boyfriend so we could walk to practice together. When I got to his class he just walked passed me and I was taken a back for a few seconds but caught up to him. "Hey why are you so grumpy?" I asked trying to grab his hand. He pulled his hand toward away from mines. "I'm not grumpy." Shoyo mumbled. "C'mon baby what happened? Did I do something?" I asked kind of worried now. "Nope" he replied coldly. We walked to the gym in silence the rest of the way while I was stuck in my thoughts trying to think of what I did wrong.
- Time skip -
(Practice)
When we got to the gym Shoyo immediately ran towards the king sounding excited. That ticked me off. He was just in a bad mood and he completely changed as soon as he saw him. "Kageyama set to me please!" He yelled. "Tch.." I mumbled. "Something wrong tsukki?" Yams asked me. "Nothing don't worry about it." I replied. "Okay sorry!" He said and walked off to talk to yachi.
The whole time during practice Shoyo was all excited talking to everyone. When he was with Noya he was on his back having fun while Noya was running around. He also was jumping on the king a lot. I was already getting pissed that he was all over everyone and was being cold to me.
When practice ended everyone changed in the club room and everyone parted their ways. "Shoyo can you tell me if I did something wrong?" I asked the smaller red head. "You didn't do anything kei. Can I come over to yours?". "Hold on hold on. Weren't you just mad at me for like the whole day?" I asked kind of confused but then I barley realized he was having one of moody days he gets a few times. "Is it one of those days Sho?" I asked after. "Hmm.sorry kei I was being mean.." Shoyo looked down as we continued to walk down the road. I put my arms around his torso from behind and we continued to walk like that. "It's okay baby.I wished I realized sooner, I thought I did something" I squeezed him to reassure him. He replied with a "hmm". We walked to my house in a comfortable silence after.
Time skip to they got to his house 👨‍🦽
When we got to my house Shoyo went to take a shower. When he went to go take a shower I put on a movie so we could watch it when he got out, I also got some snacks from downstairs. After ten minutes he came out from the restroom in my green baggy dinosaur shirt and my boxers. He looked so adorable. "C'mere sho" I patted the bed and he turned off the lights and came to lay down. I played the movie and we got under the covers together. Shoyo rested his head on my chest and I held his little body with my arm and we watched the movie for a while. "Love you kei, sorry again" he said after a little while of us watching some random anime. "It's fine Shoyo, it's cute when you get all pouty but not so much when you are mean to me" I laughed and he giggled and hit my chest playfully.
After we fell asleep after watching all the episodes of 'Banana fish' which made Shoyo cry and I mean a lot. I mean I guess I tears up a bit too but whatever. We cuddled the rest of the night.
Idk if this was alright 🥸👨‍🦽💨🧍🏽‍♀️
Sorry 😔