Rainy day (bokuaka fluff)

-Akaashi's pov-
also you can play music :)
It was around 5 to 6 pm on a Sunday afternoon. The sky was dark with grey clouds and the sound of thunder filled the area. Rain fell down quickly hitting the ground and the windows. I had just gotten home from work. The streets were backed up so I got home an hour late. "AKAASHII" bokuto yelled as he came running down the hallway. His hair was all messed up and he was in a black sweater with white shorts that went right above his knees. He looked so adorable. "Bokuto-San,hi I'm sorry I got home late" I said in a sorry tone. He hugged me then kissed my lips and picked me up. "Akaashi it's okay..I'm glad you got home safe" bokuto said as he carried me to our room. "Hey bokuto-San you can put me down. I'm not leaving." I said as I patted his hair. He just grunted as we got to our bed and he plopped down with me still in his arms. He hugged me tightly around my waist and I just sighed. I knew I wouldn't be able to convince him to let go so I just gave in and wrapped my arms around his torso. Listening to the rain on the windows and the thunder while hugging the person I love was relaxing. "How was your day akaashi?" Bokuto looked up at me. "It was fine but as soon as I saw you it got better" I smiled at him and kissed his forehead. "akaashi I love you so much. You're the best thing that has happened to me just so you know..." Bokuto mumbled and moved his head to my chest and closed his eyes. "I love you too bokuto-San. I'll love you forever" I replied. I played with his hair,running my fingers through it as I noticed he was beginning to fall asleep. "I'm glad I met you..." I fell asleep to the sounds of his light snores and the rain pattering against the window. It was one of those gloomy weather days but it seemed like perfect day. Not so gloomy..