Part 15- Nope, you're ugly.

Eliz's P.O.V.

I open my eyes and grab my phone underneath my pillow. I looked at the screen and the time was 1 p.m.

Oh shiznuts. I look around and the room is vacant. I see clothes on the bed and floor, the bathroom light was still on. "These thots don't do any crap around here," I said to myself. I rolled out of bed and realize that I was all alone, by myself. Crap. Where is everyone?

I go on my phone and text "Where are you guys?" on the Niggua Squad group chat. I threw my phone on the bed and decided to freshen up. I look at the full sized mirror that was hanging behind the bathroom door. I looked good for once. I was wearing a black laced top with blue jeans and my favortie sperry's.

I walk out the room and locked it, I went down the elevator to the lobby. I didn't see anna, nidhi or taz. I was starting to get pissed. Suddenly my phone ranged. Nidhi was calling me. I picked up the phone and the first thing I heard was,

"Dumbshit we're all at the restuarant, c'mon we're eating."

I quickly walk to the restuarant and see the 3 kundis and Luke and toby there just finishing up their food. "Where's Dylan?" I thought to myself. I said hi to everyone and then Taz suddenly grabs my hand and says "We need to talk." We both walk to the bathroom and once we were alone she spilled all the beans.

"Luke likes you. A lot. I thought he liked me... but he finally told me the truth and told me all about how he thinks you're beautiful and shit. The boy has it hard for you." She said that all in one breath.

I processed all of the info I had just been told. OMG. LUKE LIKES ME. WHAT. and he ain't bad looking he is fiiiine. I look up and Taz is giving me this weird look. I'm probably smiling like a dumbshit right now but no fucks given.

-------

We go back out and I see nidhi sitting in a booth all alone. Taz walked directly to her and they had some deep conversation. I look at anna and see her and toby talking to each other.

"Lawd they're inseperable." I thougt to myself.

I walk up to the bar and see Luke on his phone, behind the counter.

"Hey no phones allowed during operating hours, mister," I said in a deep boss like voice.

He looks up and starts smiling and laughing and then says, "Hey."

After that one word we talked for 1 hour straight, by then we exchanged our numbers and decided that we had to go on an actual date. He was so sweet and funny. Anna, Nidhi and Taz left me behind so I could spend time with him they told me to meet them at the pool.

--------

"Eliz, you're so cute, why aren't you mine?"

"I only date cute people." I said and winked.

He stands up from his stool that was right next to mine. He tells me to get off the chair. I get off.

"Come closer." he said.

I took little baby steps toward him and finally looked up, he was so tall, prabhably 6 ft.

He looks down at me and gently grabs both my hands and kisses both of them. He then tilts my head up with his index finger underneath my chin, he leans in and right when I thought he was going to kiss me, he whispers in my ear ,

"So I'm not cute enough for you?" He gave me a smirk that made me melt right then and there.

"Nope, you're ugly." I said straight faced, and then I left.

I replayed that scene over and over in my head a thousand times.

Damn, I got it bad.

_____________

Comment and vote if you... SHIP #LUKABETH

Heyy guys! So I hope you liked this part, if you did like it then please vote! The one and only taz wrote it. Love y'all !

Message from the Niggua Squad : We will now be posting regularly after each new part gets 100 reads.