⚠︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10⚠︎

"Gage!" I moaned into the darkness of the night

"I'm here," he mumbled in my hair.

Since our agreement to have sex, Gage and I had worked with each other's bodies. We spent every day making a mess of each other. One day, we kept building our pleasure. We kept going and crossing the boundaries of him and I but we never fell. We never completed being a perfect mix of each other.

Gage made sure we never did.

Based on gender roles, I knew I was the one who should be slowly Gage down. But I wanted him and I knew he wanted me. I had felt how much he wanted me, but he made sure to stay away from the final act.

"Gage, when are we going to do it?" I asked, annoyed, as he moved his hand out from under my dress.

I shouldn't be though, he should. I insisted that we do something with each other, we should simply have sex and enjoy the rest of our time together like the faux couple we were. 

"We will, but not when you keep pushing it. It will happen when it happens," he said as he tried to kiss me.

I dodged him. I was mad at him. I just wanted to have sex, what was the big deal? I wasn't keen on the idea that the first time should be with someone you love. I just wanted it to be with someone I was comfortable having an embarrassing moment with, and that was Gage. I just wanted a weird moment, to get past it, but he made it a big deal.

Why are the roles reversed here?

"Gage, I could care less about it happening when it happens, I am ready. I have been since I told you. Can't we just have sex?" 

"I just don't want to-"

"Rush me? Yeah, I don't know if you're bad at reading signs but I'm rushing you here. I thought you said you wanted to have sex with me too."

"Okay, fine. Tonight. Can you find a way to be in my room?"

"I'll say I'm going to stay with Marge." Relief flooded my chest.

"You are going to be a sex addict one day by the way you demand," he laughed and rubbed his nose softly against mine.

"It'll only be for you," I mumbled before he leaned forward to kiss me.

******

"Okay, so I told Niko to lie to Mom and Dad. He said he'd do it if I didn't tell him anything that happens. I promise I won't."

"Yeah, just like you promised that you wouldn't tell anyone about Monday?" I gave her a pointed look.

"I'm sorry, it just slipped." She held her hands up.

"You know I love you, Marge. Thanks for helping."

"Hey, you need it. You only see him for two weeks every two years. Kinda like a fling that you know is gonna come back. It's kinda romantic."