Amasai

-non con??
-i guess rantaro is shuichis bully in this
-pg
-smmmmmmmmut

3rd person :

Tantaro tripped Saihara onto the ground making him squeal in pain. Ouch. Rantaro was a lot taller and bigger than Saihara so there was no escape now. Rantaro lifted him up by his shirt and dragged him to the school. He went into the school bathroom and pinned him into the wall pushing his leg between Saihara's croch.
Saihara blushed immediately trying to push rantaro off "Get o-off me!" He squealed hoping Tantaro would listen. Of course, Tantaro didn't. "Shut the fuck up." Rantaro said in his usual sExY voice. He started unbuttoning Saihara's shirt and when he got his jacket / shirt off he pinched Saihara's buds making him try to contain a moan "Ngh,, I told you to stop.."

Rantaro went to his neck and started sucking and bitting making shuichi moan lowly "A-ah.. stop it.. please." Rantaro starts taking off Shuichi's pants making him plead for Rantaro to stop.

Rantaro wasn't listening whatsoever and groped his ass making Shuichi let out a low scream his hands going over to his mouth trying to contain any sounds from exiting his mouth. Rantaro removed Shuichi's hands from his mouth and. His hands started traveling to Shuchi's hole making Shuichi tear up. He didn't want this.

Rantaro took his other hand to Shuichi's mouth telling him to suck. Shucihi, not wanting to get into any more trouble then he already is. Started sucking while tears were forming into his eyes and falling down slowly. One by one.

Rantaro stuck one finger into Shuichi's ass making him scream. "Ah, ngh.. take it out." That's when Rantaro hit his sweet spot. Immediately - shuichi began moaning softly. That's when one finger became two, two fingers became three. By that point, Saihara was a moaning mess. Eyes rolled back, mouth slightly open and endless sounds coming out of it. Rantaro took his fingers out of Saihara. Rantaro took off his belt and slid of his pants and bOxErS and quickly and entered shuichi. Quickly thrusting in and out. They both reached their limit and came. Rantaro left shuichi on the floor dripping with cum from his entrance.

That's my first time writing a fanfic, any request?
Don't be shy i don't bite