oumasais sexy consent

request by hope_bagelsss

Kokichi and shuichi were sitting on the couch watching some tv show, the show ended and they did their nightly routine. After that they went to bed and laid down on the bed.

they fell asleep cuddling and fell asleep with kokichi spooning him and wrapping his legs around shu's waist.

it was the morning and shuichi and kokichi was awake. however, kokichi had a noticeable.. tent in his pants. when shuichi noticed and blushed and said "um, k-kokichi, i think you have a lil p-problem down t-there." Kokichi noticed and blushed.

"h-hey, shuichi, do you think we could, uh-" kokichi stuttered out not knowing what the right action or thing to say would be. "u-um- s-sure, yeah." shuichi took off his pants and boxers, kokichi doing the same.

"are you sure you want to do this?" Kokichi said. "o-of course! i've been thinking about this for a while b-but i've been too shy to s-say anything." Stuttered shuichi out. "you're so cute. tell me if you want me to stop - let's have a safe word, okay? how about.. red!" said kokichi with a large smile.

"y-yeah. that sounds good." kokichi poured some lube on his fingers he just got out of the drawer besides their bed and slowly entered shuichi. one finger became two and shuichi was whimpering and begging for more. "K-Kokichi- m-more.. please."

the shorter boy pulled his fingers out and entered him slowly. whispering sweet nothing's into the navy blue haired boy. he quickened the pace and after that they both came.

kokichi pulled out and shuichi fell asleep immediately out of exhaustion. kokichi kissed his four head and said "i love you." he carried him in a bridal style to the bathroom and did the aftercare.

-yes i am working on other stories - thank you for your patience!