Oumasai/Saiouma part 1

idea by Sinned_Soul, their idea was amazing<3

Kokichi has a bad habit of writing something on paper and folding them into planes just for him to throw it at his "victim" of the hour. Ussually, when you unfold there will be harmless pranks and, or insults. They are ussually thrown at Miu, and about how much of a slut she is -

It was February, the day before Valentines Day, Kokichi skips hanging out with friends and doing his club activity to write a letter to his Shumai 'cause 1, people are curious little shits so they will most definitely get curious and try to peek so that they can get a look on what and who he could be possibly writing about.

And 2, because Kaito, who appears to be Shuichi's overly protective friend was, unfortunately, one of his roommates. And he will most definitely try to interfere and be all up in his buisness with whatever Kokichi is doing as soon as he realizes Kokichi's more lavish choice of paper and Shuichi's name that was written in cursive letters that Kokichi doesn't ussually use.

And don't even get him started with his other roommate, the Ultimate survivor of the 52nd Danganronpa Killing Game, Rantaro Amami. He was overprotective on a whole other level. Too bad they, out of all people, had to be his roommates.

As soon as Kokichi finished his letter he bailed and left his dorm. He folded his letter into a paper plane and shoved it in his drawer along with his other paper planes that were perhaps scribbled with insults for Miu.

The next day, Kokichi found out that Shuichi didn't receive any gift, other than a box of chocolates Kiibo gave to Shuichi as a thank you gift for being his friend.

Wanting to tease Shuichi to see his reactions, he quickly wrote down "Still a cherry-boy, Shumai?". Then he folded it as he would ussually do with his paper planes and put it in his drawer.

When Shuichi came in the dorms, he threw the first paper plane he laid his eyes without thinking. Then instantly regrets it when Shuichi looked back at him with an extremly flushed face. Oh. Fuck.

- request? don't be shy i don't bite<3