JEALOUS JIMIN

JIMIN'S POV

It's not a good thing to get jealous especially of your soulmate. But that is not stopping the thing called "jealousy" to rise from my heart. Well to tell you the reason of my jealousy is that my love Jeon Jungkook is cuddling my soulmate. Happy ...... No I am not happy. Because I Park Jimin damn love Jeon Jungkook. But that boy doesn't even pay attention to me. For him I am invisible.

Precisely I have loved him since The moment I saw him. It's love at first sight, a little cliché but it is love at first sight. A cute little bunny boy standing at the side there caught my attention in the first sight. Gosh my heart never had beaten that fast before. The whole group knew my crush on him. Well the whole world knows that PARK JIMIN tends to JEON JUNGKOOK, the most except the person himself. I tried and tried to get his attention but one moment came when I gave up. I can't do much if he doesn't think of me in that way. He only thinks of me just a friend. He doesn't even call me hyung. I didn't knew how I was gonna move on because I couldn't even after trying and failing misrely. So I let it go. I started giving him space, no more clinging, no more back hugging.

FLASHBACK:

2013

I reached the company and waited for all the trainees to gather. I asked about my members. I had only met Namjoon Hyung. Today I was gonna meet others. I was so happy that I finally got accepted in the company. Dance was my passion and I knew I had to work really hard to achieve my dreams. I came here with dreams and I will hard to fulfil them. My Dad's blessings are with me. He is my biggest strength. So I went with Namjoon Hyung to dorm and said hello to other hyung's and my fellow 95 liner taehyung. He is quite cute. I knew we will get along as we clicked quickly. But there was something ese that caught my attention. A boy not younger than my standing in the side, looking at his feet and playing with his feet.

Oh that's Jugkook, our Maknae.

HELLO Nice to meet you.

My heart skipped a beat looking at him. he is so cute and innocent. His big eyes looking at me and then looking down. He was shy.

2014

I started to fall for Jungkookie more and more. And I even showed everyone that I lke him the most. But Jungkook always teases me of my height. I always says that I want to go with him somewhere at weekends but he rejects me. But I still love him. I buy him nice food and take great care of him as nice hyung.

2015

Jungkook still doesn't like me. Today in interview I told that I want to go to see ocean with Jungkookie and he rejected me. It never hurt before like this. I keep trying and trying but nothing changes. He never looks at me like he looks at Taetae. I am not jealous but I still want him to notice me.

I think I am gonna give up. He said he is uncomfortable when I cling to him. I think it's has always been me who loved him. I am gonna give up and move on.

I am trying to give up on him and move on but it's hard. it's really hard.

I can't forget him. He is my love, how could I, not when he is always in front of me. So I am gonna keep loving him but won't show him. I am gonna give him space. So that he doesn't get uncomfortable. I don't want to lose the place of a friend

2016

Something strange happened today. For the first time and after so long. Jungkook initiated skinship and with me. He never do that but he did. He back hugged me in the fanmeet. I got startled. The butterflies in my stomach arose. he kept back hugging me for a long time. His hot breath was on neck and arms around my waist. Fuck, I got a boner by his closeness. I needed to take a cold shower after the fanmeet.

Something is changing in Jungkook. Well he is getting more handsome but that's not what I meant by change. He started to become comfortable around me, hugging me, playing with me, teasing me. The old Jungkook won't do it. But this is new. That's strange. I find him staring at me sometime and when I look at him he turns away. Does he like me? Oh don't be stupid Jimin he just missed as your hyung. Yeah

2017

Is this reality? Did this really happened? Did Jungkook just really asked me to go with him on 1 week holidays to Tokyo. He is taking me to Tokyo when he can take anyone. But he is taking me. Oh My God. I am so happy.

I and Jungkook went to many places. We ate a lot and enjoyed so much. He kept shooting everything especially me. He said it's memories. I can't be more happier. We have gone more closer, became best friends. I got to know him so much. I am not hoping for anything but somewhere my heart says that maybe he likes me too.

When I said I was so happy that Jungkook took me especially with him to Tokyo. He made me feel so special, that I am very important to him. I do have a place in his heart if not as lover but as friend. I thought nothing could have been better. But I was wrong because Jungkook made me feel so special today. I was looking at him and than his hands. It's not me all the other members are looking at him after what he said.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN HYUNG. THIS IS FOR YOU

Did Jungkook gave me a birthday gift? Jungkook never gives a gift to anyone. I could feel 5 pair of jealous eyes but right now my priority was the boy in front of me. He called my Hyung too.

It was CD. I looked at him curiously.

JIMIN: What is this?

JK: My First G.C.F

JIMIN: Oh! So he gave me his work. But at least he gave something.

JK: I want you to watch it now before it releases.

JIMIN: Why?

JK: Please

He turned on the projector and we all settled. His first work as a director is also a gift for me. But when I saw the G.C.F. It was me, us in Tokyo. I looked at him wide eyed and he smiled. His first G.C.F and he made me the most important part. I was his main model.

No one had made me so special before. I found myself falling in love with him again and this time I fell for him harder.

2018

Here I am seeing my Jungkook cuddling with my soulmate. I don't think I have a chance. He probably likes taetae. Everyone loves Taetae. He is sweet, caring, handsome and they compliment each other well. I should focus on tour.

 I should focus on tour