Sleeping Tae Bear

BTS were moving toward the end of their speak yourself tour. They had just reached Japan Osaka for their concert, only four more cities left. They can't believe that they are almost finished. They didn't realized that it had been a year since they started their tour. Well with ARMIES, they never focus on time. As for Jimin and Jungkook, they had officially been together. All the boys know about their relationship but they didn't want the company and others to know.

Being an idol always have some responsibilities. They are just happy to be with each other right now. On the other hand, Jin realized that he had made a mistake to break up with Tae. Now when he look at Jikook, he feels that his friend must have supported them too. And he had only hurt himself for years to stay away from his lover but more than that he had hurt his Voo.

Jin thinks there is something in the air of Japan that makes him so hot and brave. It has always been. The moment he entered Japan, he thinks his whole body gets hot and the feeling of love just makes him brave and too much touchy with his lover. It has always been Japan. It was Japan when they first kissed each other. It was accidental but that was what increased their feelings for each other. Japan gives him a feeling of home and love. He knows that Voo can feel it too because the way he locks his eyes with him is unavoidable.

His Voo has always been good with expression. His face shows what he feels in his heart. And right now his stare is making him weak. He gulps and his whole body gets hot even under his stare. His eyes goes to his lips which is between his teeth. V bites his lip looking at Jin and then let it go. Jin's throat dries and he knows that they both can feel it. But today is different, there is something different in V's stare today that pains him. Because he can see the longingness, the love, the pain and heartache in his eyes and it hurts knowing that he is the cause.

V turns to focus on the venue of their concert the day after tomorrow. He doesn't want to focus too much on Jin because he knows it will only cause pain to him. He thinks Jin doesn't like him anymore and they can't be together now. He can't help but feel envious of Jikook, though he is happy for them. He just wishes if he had his love with him too, if only they would still be with each other. They had already crossed that path but he is still holding onto his love and it hurts that he is the only one holding it. He has been the only one showing Jin how much he means to him and he still loves him but Jin never shows any reaction.

He is tired. He just wants to be loved. He thinks it's time to move on. He can't hold onto this love anymore. But the air in Japan makes him more emotional because this is where everything started. This was the start of everything, of their love. He thinks maybe the thought of moving on came to him because he is in Japan. And he needs to let go where everything started. Yeah may be has to.

The same night all of them gathered in Jin's room to celebrate. They ate dinner together and played games. In the middle somewhere, V dozed off on Jin's bed. Slowly everyone went to their room. Jin said that let V rest in his room as he is tired. If he wakes up, he'll send him to his room. But in reality he doesn't want him to go.

Later the night, V is sleeping peacefully in his bed and Jin is watching him. He remembers what Jimin told him in the evening.

FLASHBACK

JIMIN: Hyung! You need to make a move

JIN: huh?

JIMIN: I shouldn't know what are you thinking but he told me something today. I don't know if he said it in your view or just without any reason.

JIN: What did he said?

(FLASHBACK

The boys were in the concert hall when Jimin approached Tae who was lost in some thoughts.

JIMIN: What are you thinking taetae?

V: hmm. Nothing.

JIMIN: You are in deep thought.

V: Just thinking about something

JIMIN: What?

V: The sun looks so beautiful when it sets

JIMIN: Yeah it does. Nature always attracts you.

V: Hmm. But being in here in Japan is something really beautiful. Everything feels so good but still far away. (looking at Jin)

JIMIN: What is it baby? (back hugging him)

V: There was a thought in my mind for years and I was holding onto it. But now in Japan, it feels like I should let it go. It all started here and I think it's time I stop it here. (whispers)

JIMIN: Taetae?

V: Ah! Let's go. it's getting late

JIMIN: Are you saying about Jin Hyung? (watching him leave)

FLASHBACK ENDS

JIN'S POV

Are you really gonna end it? Are you really gonna leave me when I want to be with you? I had hurt you so much, haven't I? Will you forgive me baby? Will you give me another chance to love you one more time? Will you let me tell you what I feel for you?