Confession Part I

After some weeks, BTS started their extended tour of love yourself "speak yourself". They were going to perform at Rose bowl stadium. happiness were at its peak back with their Armies. The setlist in Speak Yourself was different as it included solo songs of members. Everything was perfect but Jin was really nervous. Nervous because of one and only Kim Taehyung. Well you see, the solo songs of all members were included in this tour that means Taehyung will perform his solo too. Yeah its just a solo song you would say. But it's not a solo song. It's THE SOLO SONG, THE SINGULARITY. Yeah it's an amazing song. the song talks about pain and hurt matched with Taehyung's sultry and sexy performance and only Kim Taehyung is capable of doing it.

Here lies the problem. The song in itself is really good and the singer makes it perfect. Taehyung's deep voice shaking your whole world. It's like shiver runs down your spine hearing that deep, soothing and sexy voice which is in itself is a turn on. Kim Seokjin swear that he had never been turned on by hearing someone as much he had after listening to Taehyung's voice in Singularity, let alone he just come undone by hearing Singularity. Fuck, he had never been that flustered or embarrassed before that night. And that's the problem. Because he knows he can get turned on just by hearing that particular voice particularly in that song and on top of that his little moment (ahem). If listening to a song on Phone had that effect, he doesn't know what will happen after hearing and seeing it live. Fuck, he doesn't want to embarrass himself but he wants to hear Taehyungie singing that song and watch what kind of performance he is gonna do.

But Jim realizes that it was a really bad idea because he literally got hard just by the stare of Taehyung in the starting of the song and Fuck his pants starts to tighten around him. He wants to move from his position and leave though there is no one from where he is watching but he doesn't want to be caught by others. But Fuck, a spell named Kim Taehyung is not letting him. His eyes are glued to the screen. Jin bites his lips trying to stop his mind going into that fantasy but Fails .

Damn those long fingers of Taehyungie. He can't help but imagine those long fingers running through his whole body, those log fingers in his hairs, those damn fingers on his lips and fuck those long fingers around him, inside and all over him. He can't help but imagine that damn sexy stare when he will be under him and those almond eyes looking at him and smirking and devouring him with his eyes. He can't help but imagine that hot tongue of his on his lips, kissing him passionately and sucking the air out of him. He can't help but think how amazing it would feel to be devoured by Taehyung and be a wreck because of him. Jin curses under his breath once he gets out of the trance as ARMY'S cheers fills the concert hall. He realizes he needs to make him presentable again because he came just by thinking all those things. He needs to change before someone sees this mess he made. Fuck you Kim Taehyung.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

JUNGKOOK'S POV

We all were having so much fun. Today's concert was just ended. The fans love had over whelmed us so much that Jimin started sat down and started crying. I saw this and went to him. Every single sense has been knocked out from my brain when I saw him crying. The last thing in this world i want is him crying, nope never I want to see him cry. I hugged him from behind. I kissed his ear and sucked his ear. Fuck he would hate me for this. I love you guys. I love you. I love you. Don't cry Jimin. I shouted in the mic to let him know how much I don't like to see him cry. How much I love him. We stood up and turned to say Goodbye. I looked at Taehyungie Hyungie, he was smirking and grinning at me. I sheepishly smiled.