What the Hell?!

Wei Wuxian woke up to a piercing headache. A feeling as if it almost shattered his skull. Ouch.

Shaking the pain off, he looked at his surroundings, it was of one of the guest rooms in Lotus Pier. Odd, last he remembered, he was at Burial Mounds, trying to destroy the Stygian Tiger Amulet. So this must be my afterlife. Had I succeeded in destroying that destructive thing?

Breaking his train of thought, three large knocks were heard at the door.

In came the ever so fierce Madame Yu. Ah. So I am dead. Is this how I will suffer from the repents of hell? Am I to suffer from an image of Madame Yu for an enternity? I guess that wouldn't be too bad, after all, I do deserve it.

Wei Wuixian raised his awfully slim hands to his face. Laughing ever so slightly, sorrow could be heard, tears would've shed, but they had long since dried.

Suddenly he felt a large smack at the back of his head.

"Who are you? Why are you laughing? Are you mocking me? Why the hell do you have no core?!" She sounded annoyed, but there was a slight touch of worry that could be sensed.

Wei Wuxian wondered, why is it that she hasn't yelled profanities at me? Isn't she here to torture me for the rest of my existance? He looked at Madame Yu, then noticing Jiang Fengmian, Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng, and Wei Wuxian slowly walking in.

Wei Wuxian shook his head.

Wait

Looking up at the worried faces, he now realized they were younger versions of the family he once was loved by, and his 16 year old self.

Hah. Hell really hates me doesn't it? Hah, showing me a time where I once called this place home. Ah, but I do miss those days, I'm sorry Shi- Jiang Yanli. I'm sorry Madame Yu, I'm sorry Jiang Fengmian, I couldn't protect you. I didn't stay by your side even when I promised to, I'm sorry Jiang Cheng.

A tear was finally shed, he laughed, wiped the tear, and laid back down. Thinking if he fell asleep, the world will go away, and maybe enter an enternal slumber in peace. He didn't want to see the face of a Jiang ever again, he didn't deserve to.

But then a slight pain was felt on his forehead, he frowned. Rubbing his forehead, Wei Wuxian looked at the source of the attack. To see a fuming Madame Yu, he shuddered.

"Just what do you think that faking to fall asleep will do? I will ask again! Who are you? Why are you radiating so much resentment? Why do you look so much like Wei Wuxian, and why you HAVE NO CORE?!"

He blinked, and then again. "I am Wei Wuxian," voice bitter, why aren't they torturing me, but asking questions that they already know the answer to?

His audience shuddered, then looked at each other with such questioning looks. Then the mini Wei Wuxian spoke up.

"Y-you? Wei Wuxian? Why are you so, so different then?" Voice radiating with worry, and an overwhelming amount of confusion.

Huh?

"Is this not hell trying to torture me for my crimes?"

His face was as blank as a wooden board.

Wait

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

_______

Welcome to the universe of universes my child, Lali here.

In honor of Wei Wuxian's birthday, and the release of TGCF's donghua, I decided to start my first fanfiction for Mo Dao Zu Shi. Happy Birthday Wei Ying! I am in no way a professional writer, I just write for fun, so please excuse any mistakes, or confusing concepts that may appear throughout. I will try to make sure everything flows the best I can.

Please note that this is going to be based off the novel, and some scenarios from the donghua. So the founder of demonic cultivation will be Wei Ying, there will be no mentions of the Yin Iron concept that is in the drama, and WangXian is going to be the ship name that I will go by. There is obviously canon divergence, but don't be too alarmed of the things that may happen. There might be smut if I feel like it, or it is highly wanted by the people that might come across this fanfic.

And goodbye good children! See you in the next chapter!