sweet chaos // prologue

> now playing - dance dance

"OH MY GOD, YOU DANCE HORRIBLY!!!" says by my sister who is currently at my door and trying to hold her laughter, Erin . "Oh, shut up. Could you? You see, I'm having a great time vibing and dancing and you just suddenly walk into my room saying that?!?! ARE YOU REALLY MY SISTER?" I said and rolled my eyes at her.

She finally entered and sat down to my bed, I sat down too beside her because I am already tired after dancing crazily, "What ya doing here? Any problem?" I asked.

"What? No! HAHAHAHA I just missed you, my twinnie sis!" and then she hugged me tightly which made me flinch because I am not used to her doing this gay thing jk.

I removed her arms from me and jokingly slapped her arms, "Tss, you gay stop hugging me. I know I am pretty but can you just- ugh whatever."

"What are you saying? It's normal for siblings to hug, right? HAHAHAHA!" and then she hugged me again, what a freak, "yeah right" 

I just made a poker face and just let her hug me. It's not really normal for us to be like this because what we always do is to fight, and I am not used for us being as close or touchy like this. I mean yeah, we share secrets and feelings to each other but we don't always hug. You get it?

Finally, she stopped being weird, "Come with me, I heard there is gonna be a battle of the bands at the school gymnasium tonight." she excitedly said, yeah she's still weird though.

"No. You see, I'm busy fangirling right now. And I am also streaming songs." I answered and walked to my study table where my laptop is, but Erin also followed me,  "Ugh, c'mon Hera! Aren't you bored doing those nonsense things-" 

"Shut up, Erin," I glared at her, but she didn't seem to care that I am starting to get annoyed, "Aright, I'm sorry. I know how much you love your idols, but why won't you try to socialize with others? Having a lot of friends is fun too, Hera." 

Between me and Erin, Erin is the one who loves to socialize. She has a lot of friends in our school, and I just have like only three friends, but those friends are my bestfriends. I would prefer friends that could stay forever and be there when I need them than temporary friends only. In short, Erin is an extrovert while I am the one who is an introvert.

As a 17 year old teenager, it's hard for me to socialize. I feel like a misfit to anyone. And it sucks, big time.

I sighed and face her, "You see, Erin. I am always having a hard time to socialize with others."

"I'LL HELP YOU, ARIGHT? OR IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK WITH OTHERS, IT'S OKAY WITH ME AND I WON'T EVER FORCE YOU TO SOCIALIZE EVER AGAIN. JUST COME WITH ME TONIGHT AT OUR SCHOOL. PLEAAAAASE?" and she made a puppy face. 

Hmm, It's a band show? Ooh, I love music especially bands. I am currently stanning 5SOS right now, plus if I'm gonna come with Erin, then she won't force me anymore to do whatever she wants. 

After a seconds of thinking, I finally answered, "K,"

Her eyes widened and she just suddenly jumped out of joy. Really? Is she really my twin?

"YAY! THANKS, HERA! THERE'S NO TURNING BACK, HUH?!" I just rolled my eyes at her, "Yeah, yeah. Could you just leave now, you little brat!" I pushed her to my door.