𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙙𝙨

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐒
𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆.
"Izu-kun~!" You whined as the
boy desperately looked around
for a larger band-aid.
"Yes, yes I know Y/N, please be more patient~!" He whined back but sweeter and quieter.
"AHA!" He screeched out which made you flinch.
He then kneeled down to clean your knee. He was a brighter red than Kirishima's hair!
You hissed at the pain.
"I-I'm sorry Y/N!" He squeaked
"It's ok. You are helping anyways!" You then said as you laid back on his bed.
The skirt you had changed to lifted a bit, which made him panic.
"E-erm ee uh- Y/N uh- d-do you w-w-want water?" He managed to yelp out.
"Yeah, maybe later though. I would much rather finish cleaning up first." You answered back laying your arm over your face.
"O-oh o-okay, I'm a-almost done anyways." He said looking away while gently rubbing some ointment gel on your minor wound.

What you hadn't noticed is your heart thumping when he got closer.
Your stomach full of butterflies and a tingly sensation tickling the back of your spine.

"A-all done!" He said with a bright smile and soft bright pink still laying over his cheek.
"You know your quirk is a lot stronger compared to the first year of U.A!" Said boy sat on the bed.
"And your injuries are now minor, like you get finger cramps or you get tiny cuts or scabs on your fingers now!" He said while laying on his bed.

"Yeah it's pretty cool how much people can advance!" You said flopping onto his bed right next to him, obviously he freaked out when you turned to look at him.
"It's not a pretty quirk when my skin starts to peel open though, and I can only produce wild flowers sadly." You said with a slight frown.
"Flowers are still flowers though, and flowers are p-pretty. Kind of a s-suited quirk for y-you s-since y-you know you're v-very p-pretty!" You started to blush like a mad man so you just turned to face below you.
"I-I mean n-not in that w-way! W-well you a-are p-pretty! B-but I-I-"
"I get it I get it Izu-kun!" You said chuckling.

You turned to look up, your ears still held red at the tips.
"Y/N I think I like Uraraka...like a lot."
Your heart dropped instantly. You had felt like someone was drowning you, your heart raced, you couldn't say anything. You tried to breath but you tried to hold back those greedy breaths that would repeat afterward.
"Oh..that's nice! She's a really nice girl!" You said turning to the side.

"But she's putting her feelings aside, she's really really passionate about becoming a hero. So I don't know when I want to tell her,
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑"