𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐔

𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐔.
God you swore you had a heart attack or something, your heart ached, ached hard.
You just scurried to your class.
Pink and white flowers sat on top of your desk. To be honest you smiled at the sight, being genuinely loved felt good. You still didn't want to hurt the person behind this, you did 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 Izuku anyways. It hurt you knowing that everyone's heart can't be fulfilled, the work just doesn't work that way sadly.
You walked to your seat to be met with a squeal.
"OMG Y/N THIS PERSON LOVES YOU SO MUCH! IT'S SO CUTE!!!" Mina squealed of the sight.
Y/N hadn't noticed the bi-colored boy blushing bashfully.
"I like the small gifts, makes me smile. I might literally fall in love with this person without knowing who they are!" You said playfully while a genuine smile placed among your rosy face.
"Marry him already!" Mina exclaimed leaning on you and putting a hand over her head dramatically.
You giggled at her silly reactions.
Mina's heart did dances, Mina thought love was beautiful.
But Mina was too optimistic to see how dangerous love is, how sad, cruel, unfair, yet somehow it's still beautiful.
Like a poisonous butterfly, it's so pretty you don't even realize how poisonous it is.
°
°
°
°
You walked outside of the school to walk home.
Then you watch.
𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐌 '𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐌 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑
The sight you had seen made your gut twist, feeling your eyes sting, your gut hurting more and more with each turn of sadness.
She was still wearing that dumb red sweater that you had worn.

'Saku-Chan, Saku-Chan! Here's a strawberry milk, I heard you liked strawberry milk!"

'Saku-Chan! Here's a candy!'

'Saku-Chan let me take you out for lunch!'

'Saku-Chan your so kind! I wish I was as strong as you! And kind!'

'Saku-Chan!'

I wish I could hate her!
But I just want her gone right now!
I want her far away from his tender touch.
God how selfish of me...
𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄...