𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑,𝟒 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐀

𝟒 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐀.
God was it cold that day, your heart still felt warm every time you saw him despite the frigid weather.
Sometimes Izuka rambled like a hopelessly in love teenager, you told yourself ' I don't mind' but oh was that a huge lie.
How could I even hate her! She just like an angel...

As you walked to U.A with Izuku he noticed you shaking in the cold.
"Here have my sweater, it w-would look b-better on y-you anyways!" He said with a blush and a smile.
You instantly blushed at the thought of you in the sweater of the person your heart throbbed for the most.
𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖,
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔.
"O-oh r-really!? Th-thanks Izu-kun!" You said slipping inside of his warm sweater.
It smelled just like him, your chest started to melt, and your heart started to thump. God if he knew how much of a hopeless romantic I am for him.
As you guys kept walking you saw her, the person you least wanted to see. You wanted to share this moment with him, you just wish she were gone sometimes.
But how? How could I even hate her 50% she's so sweet, I'm selfish. She has so much more to offer to a sweet boy like Izuku.
You were greedy, greedy for his time, love, and affection anything that revolved around the greenette.
Your gaze fell instantly on Izuku, you watched as his pupils widened with every step she took. His eyes glimmered his expression softened, his pink dusted cheeks.
But you just watched.
𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒
𝐁𝐘
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒.
You watched his whole expression melt as your chest tightened.
Heterochromic eyes laid upon your obviously heart broken expression, anybody who saw that face knew,
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.