𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝘼𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙧

"Shoto, I THINK YOU ARE IN LOVE!" The older girl squealed

She was so happy her cold and 'emotionless' brother had found warmth in his icy heart.
"But she likes my friend."
The bi-colored male said frowning.
"Then we will make her fall in love with you!" The older female said crossing her arms.
"We can't force her to do that." Shoto said looking down at his lap.
"Of course we can't, but you can give her small gifts. Does she like sweets?" Fuyumi asked holding a finger to her chin.
"Yes, she loves strawberry flavored pastries, drinks, and drinks the most." Shoto said.
He couldn't not remember, her lunch always consisted of strawberry milk and sometimes a small strawberry pastry. And the few times he's been out with her she always orders a strawberry pastry, or asks if they have strawberry milk.
"You can buy her something like that, like a prepare a small box. Maybe you could be her secret admirer!" Fuyumi eagerly said.
"Aren't admirers kind of creepy though." Shoto said bluntly.
"No, I think it's quite romantic." Fuyumi said crossing her arms.
"Alright then, what's the plan?" The heterochromic eyed boy said. Secretly he was all in
for this plan, he was kind of excited.

"Woah, Y/N look! There's a cute pink box on your desk!" Mina eagerly squealed to the E/C eyed girl.
The H/C-ette opened the box.
"WOAH! Strawberry flavored candy!" Y/N's eyes sparkled.
A pair of heterochromic eyes sparkled and smiled in the distance.
A greenette then appeared behind the girl.
"Who bought it for you though?" The boy said confused.
"Hmm, no idea. There's no name on it, just a T on the bottom." The equally confused but happy girl said.
"Y/N THAT MEANS YOU HAVE AN ADMIRER!" The pink girl squealed.
"Y/N has an admirer!?" A blonde male said with a pouty expression.
"Mina quiet down!" The H/C-ette said as she bonked Mina.
"Who would even like your dumbass!?" Said a certain angry Pomeranian.
"Lots of people would like her, she's pretty, sweet, smart, and way more!" Said Mina while counting her fingers with each word.
"TCH as if!" The explosive blonde said.

Shoto sat in the corner slightly blushing and smiling as he doodled a small heart on the side of his paper.
𝐈'𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃
𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐓.