CHAPTER 1 The uncoming love

It was 11:30 in the morning I was laid down in the bed and suddenly my phone rang, it was my friend Melissa and she said that we should see us and then go to nick's party. I take a shower and then had breakfast.
It was 3:00 pm me and my friend met at the mall to buy some new clothes and a new dress for the party I picked a black dress that was sexy but also sophisticate and she picked a white one that was cute but also sexy, then we went to Starbucks and we drink coffee, after that we went to her home to dress up for the party.
It was around 8:00 pm when we arrived nick's house we could see that was a really big party so we get in and i directly went to have a drink then when I went to find my friend a guy hit me and throw all the drink in my dress lucky it was black and I look at him and I see him right in the eyes I can't stop looking at him we were both paralyzed It was like the whole world stopped:
- I'm so sorry - he said
- don't worry it just a dress - I was shaking and I felt like my stomach was full with butterflies
- well, I'm Dylan, Dylan Poltron -
- I'm Allison Kateson -
- well let me help u clean that -
He took my hand and take me to the kitchen, there he clean up all my dress then he ask me to dance and well I said yes after, a few hours the party was almost finishing some minutes before he took me outside, we went directly to this tree with a hanging chair we sat down and talk for a couple of minutes then I took his neck and we get closer and closer until our lips touched it felt like all the stars were shining right in that moment it was so magic, after the party finished I gave him my number.
Then while Melissa was taking me home I told her all she was so happy for me then when we arrived home I told her if she wanted to stay and she said yes why not?