CHAPTER 5 Why broke it when you can destroy it?

One month after me and Dylan were great nothing can't come wrong. I remembered that I was having lunch, while I was having dessert my phone rang it was Mel so I picked the phone and I only listened a breath, so I end the call then she call me again and she said to me screaming:
- help me please! Help me I'm going to die! -
- wait what Mel tell me what's happening!! Now!! -
- I'm going to die!!! Please help me!! -
- I only can help u if u tell me what is happening!!-
- I'm at Tom I can't talk right now he is going to listen-
I look at the phone and it's said "call ended" I was terrified so I called Dylan and told him to go to Tom's house.
I arrived first so I entered in the house and I see all this blood in the floor and all over the wall, while I was walking into the house I heard a big scream it was Mel I was so happy she was still alive after the scream Dylan arrived and I told him that the scream was from Tom's bedroom, Dylan told me to stay there and call the police, so I call them and went right behind him, when I entered in the room I saw that Mel was bleeding so bad and next to her I saw Tom with a knife. When Dylan saw the knife he told Tom to call down so he suddenly felt in the floor and started crying. One minute after the police and the paramedics arrived they took Mel to the hospital and Tom to the police station. I went with Mel and Dylan to the hospital.
After a few hours of waiting in the hospital the doctor said that she had lost a lot of blood but she will be okey. Those last words where sound to my ears and after he said that I told to the doctor thanks.