CHAPTER 4 The sun goes down and the stras come out

It was 10:30 in the morning when I woke up I had breakfast and then take a shower so I decided to call Mel if she wanted to come with his boyfriend to the beach and I will go with Dylan. She said yes, so I told her that they will have to be at home around 1:00 pm and that we were going to have lunch there.
At 1:00 everyone was at home so we took my car and went to the beach.
We arrived there at 2:00 pm we were all starving so we decided to go to this restaurant that was near the beach, the place was really nice. We finished our lunch around 3:30 pm so we decided to walk a little in the beach and then just get into the water. While Dylan and I were walking Mel and Tom went to grab some drinks. When they arrived we went directly to the water and get in when we get out of the water it was 5:00 pm so we decided to ride a horse. I was in a black horse Dylan and Tom where in a white and Mel was in a brown one. At the 7:30 pm we could see how the sun was going down and all the stars were starting to shine, after a few minutes of watching Dylan and I saw that Mel and Tom were trying to kissed above the horse and it was a little difficult so Tom fall out of the horse and everyone started laughing. At 8:30 pm we had to come back because we had to give back the horses so we went. After we gave the horses Dylan and I went to lay down in the sand I couldn't stop looking at him and he couldn't stop looking at me the only thing I was thinking was *wow I'm really lucky to have this boy right by my side*. It was 9:00 pm so we had to get back home so we took the car a went back home. We arrived at my house around 10:00 pm so I told to the guys to stay and watch a movie together so we watch the purge. At 00:36 am everyone decided to go except Dylan because he decided to stay the night with me. So while we were watching "orange is the new black" I felt asleep in his arms again knowing I was safe.