The Marking

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT!!!

   A growl left his throat at her admission before he lowered his head claiming her mouth in a kiss laced with fire. She felt herself ignite, fire running through her veins as a growl left her throat. He swept his tongue across her lips, plunging inside when her lips parted to let him in. Their tongues explored as she felt his growing bulge between her legs. She felt herself shifting to feel him better running her nails down his back earning herself another growl from him. He broke their kiss to began kissing down her throat to her shoulder, moving the strap down her arm.
   He sat up to remove her shirt and shorts before continuing down. She rubbed against him as she thrashed around as he licked one nipple then moving to the other as he ran his hand down her stomach to her heated core. As he licked and swirled he entered her with one finger rubbing her bundle of nerves as he pumped his finger. She groaned as a second joined the first as he made his way back up to meld their mouths back together. She felt the wave building as he kept pumping his fingers. The wave crashed through her racking her body as she let out a scream in his mouth.
   She felt his hips lift for a fraction of a second before feeling him at her opening. He moved down her neck again to the her shoulder as he surged forward. She felt the bite of pain before fire raced through her as he began to pump in and out at a slow pace. She felt him licking at the sting in her shoulder before his pace began to pick up with a low growl. Her head thrashed back and forth as she dug her nails into his arms at his pace. She felt another wave building inside her as instinct overtook her. She lifted her head as she felt her canines extend. She licked his shoulder where she had felt the burn in her shoulder before latching onto his shoulder and felt his jolt inside of her. She let go licking the bite before her head fell back down to the bed.
   His pace began to pick up as she felt the wave building higher and higher. She felt like she was going to blow apart before the wave would crash as his frantic pace continued. As she began to shake something snapped inside her as the wave crashed through her again and their cries mingled together at their joined release. He fell on top of her with sweat glittering across their skin. He rolled onto his side bringing her with him so she rested against his side.
   Her body ached as she rested comfortably against his heated skin, sleep taking them both into sweet unconsciousness, the last thought she had was of how it hadn't hurt as much as she thought it would losing her innocence.