XXI

Harry closed his eyes and smiled as he felt the warm summer sun beat down on his face. A warm wind blew through his hair. He leaned over the side of the boat that him and Louis were out on and plunged his hand into the bright blue water. He looked up at Louis, who had one hand on the wheel of the boat and one hand through his hair.

"The weather is gorgeous today," Harry said.

"I know," said Louis. "It's great."

Harry walked over to the other side of the small boat and sat on one of the seats. He looked up at the perfectly blue sky and sighed. "I don't want to leave tomorrow Lou."

"Neither," Louis pouted. "It's so nice here... it was so nice to get away from everything for a few weeks."

"Agreed," Harry laughed. "Living in a house with Niall is exhausting, trust me, sometimes you can only take him in small doses.

Louis laughed and switched off the boat engine. "This view is so beautiful." He said, looking out over Harry's head to the cliffs in the distance.

"I know," Harry said turning around.

"I was talking about you, you idiot," Louis smirked.

"Oh," Harry laughed. "Well, in that case, the view is stunning."

"Come here Harry, you cocky piece of shit," Louis giggled.

"Hey," Harry pouted, walking over to Louis who was perched on the driver's seat and then straddling him. "Don't bully me."

Louis kissed Harry's nose softly and smiled. "I'm only kidding... well... not really about the cocky part." He cheekily grabbed Harry's length through his shorts.

"Woah!" Harry laughed, slapping Louis' cheek softly. "Naughty."

"Oh I know."

Harry smirked before kissing Louis. The kiss was soft, but needy. Louis hummed as Harry sipped his tongue into his mouth. Louis deepened the kiss gripping Harry's curly hair tightly. Harry was in pure bliss. This was everything he had ever wanted.

Harry broke away and smiled. He felt something come over him. It was like a wash of... love?

"Louis," Harry said.

"Mmm?" Louis hummed.

"I- I..." Harry stuttered. I love you was what he wanted to scream. He wanted to tell the whole world that he loved Louis Tomlinson, and that nobody else could ever have him. Louis was his. But really, Harry couldn't bring himself to say those three simple words. It was big. What if he doesn't feel the same way? He thought.

Louis raised his eyes brows and harry blushed.

"It's nothing, don't worry," Harry said quickly, kicking himself.

"Alright," Louis smiled, and began kissing Harry again.
______________

"You bought what?" Zayn asked.

"A volleyball net," Niall said. "And a ball as well, of course."

"And we need that because..."

"To play volleyball, obviously," Niall said.

Zayn laughed. "Ni, you realise we're packing up and leaving tomorrow right?"

"Yep!" Niall said.

"And that there's gonna be no use in that net when we leave because we live in fucking apartment blocks?"

"Oh, I know," Niall shrugged. "I just thought it would be fun for this afternoon, you know?"

"I mean, you do you Niall," Zayn laughed, shaking his head.