Chapter 3

I walked away from the body of the male and made my way back to the clearing, maybe one of those humans were stupid enough to stay there, hoping I wouldn’t find them. But I will, they can’t escape me now.

By the time I arrived back at the clearing, the moon was in clear view. It was beautiful that night; the stars shining brightly and the full moon in the sky. I made my way towards the tent that the teenagers constructed and made a tree grow from underneath it which made it rise at least six feet off the ground. As I suspected I heard a male voice yelp in surprise as it lifted off the ground. I must say I was thinking that it would have been the other female to be inside the tent but oh well, The best shall be for last.

I climbed up to where the tent was residing and ripped open the door. The male screamed and started to throw the little things that were inside the tent. I easily dodged them then curled a vine around his hands to hold them back. I wonder how I should kill him? I’ve already decapitated one of his friends and made a tree grow from the other… I got it!

I used a few vines to tear the tent to shreds  and then I used them to tie the male onto the branch so he was lying down. Then I grew a special thorn vine, The thorns being filled with a deadly poison that will slowly kill him on the inside. I made the vine wrap loosely around his body until only the top of his head was seen. Then I slowly started to tighten the vine. I could hear his muffled screams as his skin was pierced by the hundreds of tiny thorns and eventually, his screams turned into gasps and gurgles as the poison ran through his body, and then they stopped. The idiot was finally dead.

I climbed down the tree and walked back to the place where I slept. I found my secret box and grabbed the contents that were inside. Now I can start to search for my dear queen.

I started walking around the forest, looking everywhere I could to find her. I didn’t have much time left, I needed to find her and fast.