Shortie!💁‍♂️

A/n : This is a super short fluff story so don't expect much from this 😅

Btw this is a Collage AU

Chewing on the tip of your pencil, you were cram studying while at your desk. It was a Sunday night, and your final exam for the semester is just the next morning. You were listening to music, to block out all other distractions. Right now, all you need was absolutely no distractions, none whatsoever. Unfortunately for you, someone else did not understand what that means, and happened to just be behind you, planning a prank.

"And...woop-"

All of a sudden, a pale hand reached out, pulling your annotation filled textbook up, almost hitting your face. There's only one person that would tease you like that.

"BAKAITO! I'M TRYING TO STUDY HERE!"

You unplugged your earphones from the earphone jack, reprimanding Kaito about his respect, turning behind to see the brunette waving the book at you, chuckling.

You were currently living in an apartment, which is shared with your lover, Kuroba Kaito. He has enrolled in the same college as you, and ended his exams earlier than you.

"Oh come on y/n, you've been cooped up in this book for the entire day! I feel so lonely~"

He pouted, holding your textbook like it's some sort of dirty garbage. You just stared blankly at him, still upset for interrupting your important study.

"Seriously Kaito? That's why you interrupted me for?"

Kaito just nodded, grinning cheekily.

"Well, now that I've explained myself, time to get rid of this-"

"KAITO DON'T YOU DARE-"

He started to bullet-train out of your room before you could even finish. And not before long, you were chasing him around, trying to get back your source of revision.

"KAITO! I SWEAR TO GOD GIVE IT BACK-"

"Hmmm....no~"

You mentally cursed your short height for not being able to reach for the textbook, as Kaito constantly taunted you, acting like he was giving it back but reaching it out higher the next second.

"GAH! STOP MAKING FUN OF MY HEIGHT!"

"Aw, aren't you adorable?"

He patted your head, holding the book up as high as he could, which was out of your reach.

"KAITO I SWEAR WHEN I GET IT BACK, I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS OUT OF OUR HOUSE!!"

You growled, jumping up and down with your arms stretched out as an attempt.

"I'd love to see you try~"

You thought that this would go on for forever, with no plan to get that back it was literally impossible with Kaito teasing you and you being as short as a small fry. Turns out that was one of the many nicknames that Kaito labeled you as.

"KAITOOOOOO!! I NEEDA STUDY! YOU CAN GET MY ATTENTION UNTIL I AM SATISFIED WITH MY SUFFICIENT REVISION!!"

"Fine, but only if I get to cling onto you for the entire day tomorrow. That includes in school~"

"ARGHHH-"

The more you thought of his teases and taunts, the more you felt agitated. Suddenly, a light bulb popped in your head, which made you grin craftily from ear to ear. You knew this would work for sure. Kaito just stared curiously at you, quirking an eyebrow.

You gently tugged on his shirt, pulling him closer to you, until your nose was kissing his. Kaito's eyes widened, not expecting this from you.

"Y/n...?"

Soon enough, your lips were grazing his, catching him off guard by your sudden move. This caused him to freeze in place, the textbook slipping off his hands. Pulling away and grinning, you sprinted to the book, grabbing it and ran away.

"Later~"

You ran, looking back and giggling away with the textbook in hand. Kaito was speechless and stunned, face as red as a chili pepper. He touched his bottom lip, which then curved into a grin.

"Oh its so on, y/n~"

~The End~

A/n : AH guys I'm so sorry that I wrote such a short story, I really really didn't know what to write, and I'm trying to find more prompts that would help-

Anyway, I hope that I'll be able to post soon to compensate for this short I don't know what to call it since it's so short.