~Ch. 5 1/2|Boo!|~

"Killer?"

The purple eyed angel looked around the tree, the more he looked the more the small flame of hope began to dim.

He said he'd be here. He said that they would put on costumes and go to the village together. So where was he?

"RAH!"

"AAAAA!"

Nightmare stumbled back with his wings coming up over his face. Laughter was heard in front of him.

"Nightmare! Its just me silly!"

Skeletal hands gently grabbed the rim of his wings tugging them down. The hands belonged to Killer, a small smile forming on his lips.

Nightmares face began to heat up as he realized how close Killers face was to him. So, he started to slap Killer with his wings.

"Ack! Ow-No! Nightmare! Stop!"

Killer let out a yelp as he fell out if the branches above. The angel just watched the laima hiss and try to get all the leaves off him.

"Nightmaaaaaarrrrre why are you so meeaaannn?"

Nightmare rolled his eyes as he leaned down to help Killer up, but to his suprise Killer grabbed his arm pulling him down. The snake flipped them over till he was on top of Nightmare.

A long stick was held up to Nightmares throat, the kind smile on Killers face was now replaced with a mischievous grin.

Nightmare knew all too well what he was doing.

"How'd you even get in the tree?"

Killer looked above them at the braches that seemed to be weaved together. Nightmares hands slowly menuvered to the side of him, grabbing a near by rock.

"Actually I had already been there a while before-"

Nightmare quickly threw the rock behind Killer. The one above him whipping his head toward the new sound, freezing instantly.

The one that was trapped under him took this chance to push the other off of him, standing up and jumping on Killers back. Killer lost his balance as he snapped out of his trance, falling to the ground.

The situation was the opposite now, Nightmare was on top of Killer pinning his arms to his sides.

"You get distracted to easily Killer, never take your eyes off the target."

Killer pouted underneath him.

"Fine, fine, you win."

Nightmare slowly got off of him, never taking his eyes off Killer to make sure he didn't try anything.

Just then a certain positive skeleton started heading up the hill towards them. Calling out Nightmares name.

"Nightmare! Is Killer here yet-oh...."

He looked at the tangle of limbs that were lying in the grass.

"Was I interuping something?"

Both Nightmare and Killer looked at Dream before quickly pushing each other off of them. Killer stood up and started heading towards Dream as Nightmare brushed the grass and leaves off his shirt.

"No! I was just saying hi to your brother."

Dream wrapped his own gold tinted wings around Killer bringing him in to a hug, saying how happy he was to see him.

"Oh...yeah, good to see you too."

Killer just held his hands to his side not knowing what to fo with them. After about ten seconds he slowly wrapped them around the golden angel.