8. A Visit From The Past

Melody's POV

"Xanderrrr stop glaring at them they were just glancing at me not checking me out."

Xander is such a jealous boyfriend. He keeps glaring at any male who looks my way and even some girls claiming they could be lesbians. Anyway we're at the beach with Tommy and I just came from the bathroom of a nearby shop where I changed into my swimming trunk.

I hate wearing bikinis and when I tell someone that they think I'm insecure. But in my opinion every one has their own level of decency and if I feel like a bikini isn't decent for me I wouldn't force myself to wear it just to prove that I'm not insecure.

As for as I know I have a nice body and I don't need to display it just to prove a fact.

If you're wondering about me and Xander well we're doing pretty well. Well we've had our ups and downs but we're going on pretty well. Sometimes I just get a feeling that this is just the calm before the storm .

If there is going to be a storm I just want to enjoy the short time of calmness in our relationship . Xander and I  have been together for six months now and he's been the best boyfriend ever. He's always surprising me with little gifts and taking me out on dates.

It seems like just yesterday when Xander confessed his feelings to me. Ever since he asked me on a date while we were watching a movie I knew I liked him.

Finally we confessed that we loved each other two months into the relationship.Well Xander confessed. He told me how he wanted to tell me he loved me the first time he asked me on a date but he felt he'd scare me away .I wouldn't lie I love him too. I realized that a day after he confessed when I thought of how it would be painful to loose him. As I thought of that the only thing that popped into my head was 'love'.

Tommy is also doing pretty well , he's always stealing Xander from me when he come to our apartment. Sometimes I feel like they're dating and Tommy loves Xander more than I do.

I have thought about the fact that Tommy was getting too attached to Xander and he would be devastated if anything ever caused Xander to be separated from us. But I'm hoping such a thing doesn't happen for both I and Tommy's sake.

Sometimes I just sit there and wonder what life would've been like if I hadn't lost my parents. My sister would probably be living her dream of becoming a fashion designer and I would be a doctor. But then I wouldn't have Tommy or would've met Xander. Everything happens for a reason. That saying is so true when I think of how my life turned out.

Besides I'm probably sure my parents are up in heaven with God away from all the pains of this life. No matter how much I miss them , I'm thankful they're in a better place.

"Mommy look at my sand castle!"

"Baby that's so creative of you. It's so pretty"

"Thanks mommy."

"You're welcome baby."

Before I could say sand castle Xander had raised me in his arms and was making his way to the sea.

"Put me down you big oaf."

"No can do babe."

"Xanderrrr you better put me down or you won't live to see another day."

"Ouuu I'm scared"

"You better be."

I felt the cold but salty water come into contact with my skin and the big oaf was looking down at me with a goofy smile.

Annoyed, I pull him down with me with all my strength and he falls in with me.

Ha! In your face Xander!

Soon it turned into a water fight and Tommy laughing while staring at us.

After our fun Saturday at the beach we went to have dinner at one of Xander's restaurants.

We went to the movies and watched Toy story , a special request from Tommy.

Tommy was so intrigued by the movie that he didn't know that Xander kept staring at me throughout.

Tommy was asleep by the time we reached my apartment complex.

We made our way to my couch after I put Tommy to bed.

"Love?"

"Mmm"

"Will it be okay if I take you to meet my family over dinner." He said looking at me nervously.

"Do you think they'll like me?"

"How can they not like you love? You're the most cutest ,funniest and loveliest person in this entire fucking world."

"You sure?"

"100 fucking percent sure."

I smacked his head.

"Don't swear around me Xander, swearing isn't good."

"You didn't hit me the first time I sweared love , why now?" He whined.

"I was caught up in the moment okay?" I said rolling my eyes and smacking him again.

He began to mumble things 'Why are women in my life so violent , first my mum and sister now Mel."

"I heard that you idiot." I said while glaring at him.

"I'll go with you to meet your family."

"Really? I love you so much." He said while hugging me.

"I love you too you idiot," I said while laughing. He'll be the death of me.

Even though it was 9:3o and we had church tomorrow. We still sat there cuddling and talking.

Xander wasn't that much of a strong christian when I met him. So I made it my mission to teach him about the Bible and made sure he went to church everyday.

Ever since he learnt about tithing he pays 10 percent of his monthly earning as his tithe and trust me it's a lot of money.

With that money the church has been able to support homeless people more and build more churches all over the world to spread the gospel of Jesus.

Xander has also been dedicated to going to church and participating in services organized my the church.

I'm happy he's seen how much happiness there is in worshipping God.

We were busy goofing off when the door bell rang.

I opened the door while laughing at something Xander said but my laughter got stuck in my throat when I saw who was behind the door.

"Beatrice?"

Dun dun dunnnnn!!
I can feel the tension, you could cut it with a knife🎶 (If you're a Shawn Mendes fan you'll know this line😂)
Issa Shawn Mendes moooooooddddddd!!

Welcome to the end of Chapter 8

Hope you enjoyed it

Please remember to :VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE❤️

FOLLOW ME @_serwaaaaa.xx on instagram and @serwaaaaaxx on wattpad

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER (QOTC) : What's your zodiac sign?
MY ANSWER: Scorpio

Tell me your answer in the comment section

Song recommendation: Be Glorified Song by : Karen Kay

Thanks for reading 🙂❤️