.* Prologue *.

As fall slowly leaves the town of Luname replacing it with the presence of winter. Progress in the music club seems to be going well for The Music Freaks. And the band's drummer, Luke, seems down about somethings going on in his head, and life... Could some serious things be going on beneath the surface, behind that lovely smile that he has on his face? Or is it just an emotion that can be very dangerous... love... Love can take you to a place that feels heaven-like, make you feel amazing at a moment but at the next, you could be crying in your room. An emotion that makes you want to smile, laugh, live every moment, and cherish it. But it can also make you want to throw up, cry, and makes you continually worry about if you did something wrong... it truly is a rollercoaster of emotions that shouldn't be taken lightly. You have to know the true meaning and feeling of love and know not to toy with it knowing that if you do someone may get seriously hurt. But to also cherish every moment so that if someday it does end you know that it wasn't a waste because you learned from the past and know it's a part of growing. And it seems the drummer, Luke has been a bit in his head lately and not always wearing his genuine cheery smile but more like a fake smile. Is something going on behind the surface? Is something wrong at home? Or is Luke just trying to figure out who he is with these new emotions coming into his mind and heart because of a certain something or someone? Or is it something else like a reconsideration of choices or thinking upon the past? I guess the only way to figure out is to continue reading this story, isn't it? Well, I won't hold you back any longer go in and see what happens and changes throughout this story like the seasons that come and go.