Part 5

Y/N POV
"Thank you for coming first of all Beomgyu. And for letting you pretend as my crush." I thanked Beomgyu as we stood outside the Yeonjun's house were the party was going on.

"Ofcourse anything for you. But I think it would be even more fun if I acted like I liked you too. It could make him jealous." Beomgyu smirked in a cute way.

And before you could ask yes, I told my feelings to Beomgyu about the Yeonjun. Because if I didn't then this whole situation wouldn't make sense to him. And he has promised to keep it a secret. He really is a great friend, and wants me to be happy.

"Do whatever you want he's already my sister's fiancé and there's nothing that can change his mind" I frowned while looking at him.

"Maybe I can change that...wanna go inside first?" A smirk crossed his features as he thought then offered his hands for me to hold it. Making my facial features soften into a smile and held his hand walking into the grand party.

*inside the party*

Yeonjun POV
Where is she? Where is sheee?!! I looked around the whole party for that one person. And that was y/n. All of the guests are here even her own family but she is late. I'm eager to meet her so called "crush" but I bet she won't even bring him...she is way to shy to even ask— I see her. She looks so beautiful my breath even stopped for a few seconds, but then my eyes glanced to the person beside her...a guy her crush?!!! Not gonna lie he is very handsome...but not as handsome as me to be honest. Then they slowly approached me.

"Hey Yeonjun, I-I this is my friend Beomgyu that I mentioned" y/n said shyly. But I was focused on something else...their hands...they were holding hands!! Wtffff y/n when smdid you like to hold hands last time I asked you denied me saying you don't like it.

"Umm...can you two stop holding hands" I spoke softly because it was weird.

"Oh um I didn't realize...yeah sur—" y/n nodded and was about to un-hold their hands when the guy next to her spoke.

"I actually like it...I like holding her hands they are so warm and comforting. Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Beomgyu...y/n's very close friend" he grabbed her hand intertwining it. This bit—no Yeonjun no it's y/n's decision.

"And I'm Yeonjun. I didn't know y/n was actually gonna bring her cru-friend I mean. She usually is very shy but ofcourse not around me because we've been best friends since childhood...right y/n?" I looked at her as she smiled cutely and slowly nodded.

"Ahh seems like you both are very close" Beomgyu looked at her and she gave him the same smile. I thought those kind of smiles were only for me?

"Yeah I guess but now you are too Beomgyu" she spoke that made my heart churn. I— they are close? Stop it Yeonjun you're not her only close friend. But on the inside I wanted to be the only one.

Y/N POV
"Baby! Oh there you are I was looking all over for you Yeonjun. Oh Y/n finally you're here...oh who is this?" Areum  came over to us in her beautiful gown. Wow no wonder Yeonjun fell for her...then look at me who would even want me? absolutely NO ONE.

"Ah sis this is Beomgyu my friend" I introduced him. As he shook hands with her.

"Nice to meet you...thank you for coming, our y/n needs company when it comes to parties she barely socializes with people at parties. She should start socializing more." she chuckled but I didn't. Why does she always try to embarrass me in front of people? She always does this to make herself look good. I hate it.